Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
It is true that the calamity in this game is beyond calamity, and humanity does not seem to be recovering very well. Does that mean humans would turn to incest in that situation? Well, the dev can say it does as well as not, since this is a brand new situation.
Do you mean "recovery" in terms of population numbers? Or in terms of civilization?

The first, has been answered already.

The second, I kind of disagree. Zeta is doing pretty well, all things considered. To build a functioning iron age society is not as easy as it might seem. And the Decayed seem to have re-invented / restarted several things from our age, including oil production? We don't know the details but that, also, seems to be working ok, if not as civilized as Zeta.

And it is true that humans have tried the incest route some, in royal families for instance, that refuse to bring commoners into the blood line. And, in that case, there have been consequences. Incest tends to breed idiots and monsters. That is the reason for the taboo. But, as I say, not a lot of kids in this game. And in cases where incest does not breed children, and there is no social taboo, why not?
The way I see it, the incest in this case is purely recreational. There have been some talks between Zaton and Ain about marrying her to someone else. It seems that the player will have influence over what will happen there.

Genetically, it seems that incest is not necessarily disasterous as long as it is not too systematic. The most problematic cases in European royal families were not about one father-daughter pairing but about several generations of cousins, second-cousins and other "legal" ways of incest.

On that note, wonder if there are options to pursue a neutral route so to speak in future updates where you are not outrightly forced to choose between sides? :unsure: Sort of akin to the Fallout games like Fallout NV where one can choose whether to side with factions like NCR/House/Legion or simply just screw over all factions and rule over NV yourself or just be a neutral 3rd party
The only faction where Zaton is strong enough is with the Raiders, but that would not be a very appealing faction to lead in the long run.

I think it would be better to get Shani on the throne of Zeta one way or another. My preference would be as Queen-consort next to Queen Merneith. With false beard, of course.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
The only faction where Zaton is strong enough is with the Raiders, but that would not be a very appealing faction to lead in the long run.

I think it would be better to get Shani on the throne of Zeta one way or another. My preference would be as Queen-consort next to Queen Merneith. With false beard, of course.
With the Raiders, I would concur and agree. They are quite nomadic and volatile in nature. They will not hesitate to lash out and act on their own whims and fancies. So, instilling a firm governance structure in a faction such as the Raiders where there does not seem to be as much discipline instilled amongst their core ranks would make them a bit problematic to lead consistently over the long term.

Too much unpredictability which makes them more appealing to use as a wild card option, but not so much one to lean on from a bureaucratic standpoint.

Shani is a possibility. Queen Merneith seems to have taken a liking to her. Shani could also possibly be moulded by the Queen's mannerisms and/or take on a personality of her own. In addition, the player acting by and through Zaton in-game, also are presented with options to guide Shani's personality and her viewpoint on how to take charge in certain scenarios/events when presented to her in-game. Shani has proven to be quite exceptional as it pertains to her leadership capabilities, quick wit, reasoning and deduction skills, as shown by her successfully completing the trials in the Zone so, naturally she does possess viable leadership qualities that would be expected of her during her role of Queen of Zeta.

Perhaps Shani could be seen in an advisory capacity next to Queen Merneith as you mentioned. Assuming that Shani is not cut out for being on the throne (i.e., on account of all the bureaucracy/politics) there are other ways that she might be more useful acting from the shadows instead.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
I know married guys who "accidentally" fucked ladyboys om holidays in Thailand and got hooked on them. It would always become a weird obsession. Don't personally see the appeal but I don't judge.
The foreign stuff can have a couple of advantages.
1) much less likely to want to wear the pants
2) not incllined to lay down, spreadem, and say, there you go pal, knock yourself out.

• Haha
Reactions: Mfka5

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Shani on a throne?
That bitch didnt train all those years to sit on a throne. She was made to kill and get her holes filled occasionally at times, depending on the mission. I could maybe see Ain on a throne if thats possible somehow but Shani is more useful elsewhere. Would be such a poor writing

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Concept art: Tinkerer

"What's your number?"
"Two... five!"

The mutants have some interesting additions coming up!
View attachment 3406850
Short update: Hey everyone, I am back from my break, although it was more stressful than I would prefer because of the Patreon review that we had to take care of, but everything worked out in the end.
One of the things that we were required to change is remove is the link between Patreon and Discord, so ranks on the server will not be updated for the time being. I will prepare a more detailed message about this and other small changes soon, nothing big though, don't worry.
Finally this whole thing is behind us and I can go back to working on update beginning next week! Producing the upcoming content without worrying about a second occupation is only because of you, thank you for your continuous support!!
And thank you for all the messages and comments ;)
Looks very much like my dad's garage workbench when I was a kid - well, except for the cartridge press. :ROFLMAO:

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
On the contrary, close to perfection!

View attachment 3408084
I see Shani has taken over.....

If Shani can slay the infernal beast residing within the deepest and darkest chasms of nevermore (i.e., Omar's eyes)

I hereby deem that Shani be suitable enough to be the true ruler of Zeta.

:coffee: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
shani schmani, Ivy needs to progress already!
You can't progress her story unless you accept her real name: Yuna. All of her scenes get blocked unless you unlock them by using that name. Of course I'm lying. Haven't you seen enough of me around here? :LOL::devilish:

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
shani schmani, Ivy needs to progress already!
She got some progression in the last update with her second visit. One of the things I like about Ivy's route is that so far she's slow burn done right. There's good reasons for why she's initially cautious around Zaton but she's also been warming up to him as he proves worthy of her trust and her interactions with him have yet to disappoint. I certainly want more Ivy soon as well, but so far I've no complaints about her portrayal. I think Desert Stalker overall has a good mix of women who are down to clown immediately and other women who are more hesitant or reserved for understandable reasons.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
She got some progression in the last update with her second visit. One of the things I like about Ivy's route is that so far she's slow burn done right. There's good reasons for why she's initially cautious around Zaton but she's also been warming up to him as he proves worthy of her trust and her interactions with him have yet to disappoint. I certainly want more Ivy soon as well, but so far I've no complaints about her portrayal. I think Desert Stalker overall has a good mix of women who are down to clown immediately and other women who are more hesitant or reserved for understandable reasons.
sure I like the slow buildup too, but not in the context of what's normalized for adult games; literal years.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
This game and Pale Carnations set the standard.

Finding this game reminded me of the first time I ever found a copy of Playboy when I was a kid.
I proceeded to spray paint it beyond all recognition, later placing it back in my Uncle's secret hiding place.
Was a true massacre of sperm, cut worth the sacrifice at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: dolfe67

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Patreon heads need to be skull fucked by MC in the next update.
Indeed. They need to be given the "commander" treatment :sneaky:

Would post a spoiler of that one scene in the game where the former commander of the raider camp gets their spine pulled out of their body after being thrown from the bridge but I am at work now and can't (unfortunately) post that image :ROFLMAO: :devilish: :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Indeed. They need to be given the "commander" treatment :sneaky:

Would post a spoiler of that one scene in the game where the former commander of the raider camp gets their spine pulled out of their body after being thrown from the bridge but I am at work now and can't (unfortunately) post that image :ROFLMAO: :devilish: :coffee:
I love how the MC gets to meat spear the mute girl, taking her cherry as he's forced to watch!
Then he's offed in legendary fashion!

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes