jefi2000

Apr 23, 2020
No it's intended, patreon can still be a pain in the ass if it's linked here
It might still be worth just having the word written there with a small note saying "no direct link as per request", just to be fair to the creator and still let folks know if they want to they can still donate on there. Despite the nature of this site I do occasionally throw a few bucks to a creator every now and then and I'm fairly sure that's also the case for a bunch of folks on here as well.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It might still be worth just having the word written there with a small note saying "no direct link as per request", just to be fair to the creator and still let folks know if they want to they can still donate on there. Despite the nature of this site I do occasionally throw a few bucks to a creator every now and then and I'm fairly sure that's also the case for a bunch of folks on here as well.
all valid points, in my opinion, you can do the same with suscribestar, plus it helps the devs being more independent from patreons mood changes, (basicly if they take your page down they take all your income plus make a lot sidedamage the devs often get to refund the already paid donations.) the patreon links are anyway in the game itself.
this is my take about it.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
all valid points, in my opinion, you can do the same with suscribestar, plus it helps the devs being more independent from patreons mood changes, (basicly if they take your page down they take all your income plus make a lot sidedamage the devs often get to refund the already paid donations.) the patreon links are anyway in the game itself.
this is my take about it.
It is certainly good to have various content monetization options/platforms at your disposal for sure.

Ways to support the dev's hard work either directly and/or indirectly is always a welcome option for those who have the funds and/or means to donate and would like to show their appreciation to the dev for their creative contributions to the broader adult gaming community.

We are by no means obligated to do so. Albeit, with that said, for the devs that conscientiously demonstrate consistent dedication to their projects and release frequent updates, all the more whilst not milking/blue balling their immediate fanbase with minuscule and/or inconsistent update schedules and lack of product roadmap/vision with their respective games, I think it would not hurt to donate some $$ here and there just to keep the really promising gaming projects monetarily funded in support of the dev's creative passion and unwavering support to their fanbase/broader community.

Just my $0.02.

Reactions: Yngling

What1sN4me

Oct 24, 2020
This game is interesting and I hope soon will update with animated sex scene

Edit: I just found out that all sex scenes are animated was animation not supported in android?

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There is no link to patreon but there is one to subscribestar to donate, it's the same thing.

Furthermore, you can do a one-time donation on SS:

1709645135576.png

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
To achieve that, you must, take down the Priests, which manipulate the queen, that means bring the queen to your side, unify Mutants, use Raiders as comando units, bring the Hive up. defeat the Army of the priests, and then face the Decayed,
I think there is a New World Order coming around.
Agree with everything you say but I don't understand why you think we need to defeat the priests. Unless if you are talking about Sekhmet's Legion?

If you base your civilization on some some kind of divine right to rule, as the ancient Egyptians did, and as Zeta does, then getting rid of the priests would be highly counterproductive. Replacing the priests with better ones seems like a more reasonable solution.

And the Hive scares the shit out of me.

Reactions: Gato21

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I don't understand why you think we need to defeat the priests.
The Queen tells MC that she was raised by the Priests, and they are still, her assessors, when MC and Shani bring her the manuscript from the Zone which Shani found, and there is previous a conversation between Shani and MC in the biblio about the past and that they hide the history from the past.
Don't remember exactly if she tells MC that she is afraid to make a mistake because they will put her down.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
The Queen tells MC that she was raised by the Priests, and they are still, her assessors, when MC and Shani bring her the manuscript from the Zone which Shani found, and there is previous a conversation between Shani and MC in the biblio about the past and that they hide the history from the past.
Don't remember exactly if she tells MC that she is afraid to make a mistake because they will put her down.
I think it's always better as a ruler to co-oped religion and use it to legitimize your reign, rather than dismantle it. For example, look what happened when Akhenaten tried to completely change the Egyptian religion, or how the militantly atheistic Soviet state opted to use the Russian Orthodox church in it's fight against the Nazis. Ultimately, if the military is separate from the clergy and you can purge troublesome elements within the top echelons of the priesthood, I don't see the point of throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I think it's always better as a ruler to co-oped religion and use it to legitimize your reign, rather than dismantle it. For example, look what happened when Akhenaten tried to completely change the Egyptian religion, or how the militantly atheistic Soviet state opted to use the Russian Orthodox church in it's fight against the Nazis. Ultimately, if the military is separate from the clergy and you can purge troublesome elements within the top echelons of the priesthood, I don't see the point of throwing out the baby with the bathwater.
No not talking about that, and History gives you the reason.
I'm talking about a hint what the Queen gives that she isn't the one with all the power, and that there are figures behind that rule from the shadows.
I had the intention to replay again these day's and I'll post the corresponding Images

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
No not talking about that, and History gives you the reason.
I'm talking about a hint what the Queen gives that she isn't the one with all the power, and that there are figures behind that rule from the shadows.
I had the intention to replay again these day's and I'll post the corresponding Images
Got ya. Yeah that's usually the case, even in dictatorships and monarchies, there is some power sharing. Eventually, with the MC's help, that might change it to be more in the ruler's favor.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Thanks, you are right, I forgot about that part.

But as Gato21 said, it does not have to be a bad thing, as long as the balance of power is in our favor, there is no reason not SHARE it.

(hmm, strange how that word suddenly became red and huge... :unsure:)

((obviously I am talking about sharing a little bit of power with the priests, not about sharing my harem girls! :KEK:))

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes