agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
No I meant it might still be worth writing "Patreon" along with the other places people can donate via on the first page rather than having it completely gone, just not make it a direct link to the page seeing having that is a problem now; you know, as a way to let people on here who are wanting to donate but don't want to do it via SS because of their lack of Paypal or whatever know that they can still do it on Patreon, just that they'll have to find the page themselves.

I mean hell, if you go to Zetan's Itch.io page the Patreon link is still there so it's clear he still wants folks to use it. Felt it would be at least be fair considering the nature of this site. To be clear I did fling Zetan a few doubloons the second Patreon started getting rowdy seeing as he's a fair dev who does regular updates.
I have seen people on the dev team frequent this page so if they wanted to they could reach out to a moderator or something and have the patreon link up.

I think that they are just trying to push people towards subscribestar. And I personally hope more supporters move to subscribestar so patreon cannot screw over Zetan like they just did.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Are all the DS fans too busy masturbating to create their own fanart?
Also, does anyone know if there's a relevant discord for this amazing game?

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Desert Stalker [v0.15]
Video enhancement mod

This mod improves the overall quality of the game's animations.
It overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frame.

The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

I also applied a Denoise/Deblock filter. Some lost details can even be recovered in certain scenes

Download links (303 animations) : Mega ;

02/11/2024 : filenames have been fixed

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Want to choose the next game on the list ? make your choice here :

were-not-worthy-waynes-world.gif

jefi2000

Apr 23, 2020
I have seen people on the dev team frequent this page so if they wanted to they could reach out to a moderator or something and have the patreon link up.

I think that they are just trying to push people towards subscribestar. And I personally hope more supporters move to subscribestar so patreon cannot screw over Zetan like they just did.
What exactly happened? Like I get the page was under review for a bit but now it's up again. Normally they have an issue with content of the thing being made but the page usually stays down until such a time that the problematic stuff is gone but that doesn't seem to be the case this time?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What exactly happened? Like I get the page was under review for a bit but now it's up again. Normally they have an issue with content of the thing being made but the page usually stays down until such a time that the problematic stuff is gone but that doesn't seem to be the case this time?
Look, the problems with Dev an Patreon are solved, you can pm one of the dev staff members to know what happend, all the Problems with Pateon are now solved and the page is up running.
Obviously they don't want to go public with what happend. else they would have made a statement already.
Edit: Most important the game is untouched. and nothing is altered.

jefi2000

Apr 23, 2020
Look, the problems with Dev an Patreon are solved, you can pm one of the dev staff members to know what happend, all the Problems with Pateon are now solved and the page is up running.
Obviously they don't want to go public with what happend. else they would have made a statement already.
Edit: Most important the game is untouched. and nothing is altered.
I mean, in the update they said they were " I will prepare a more detailed message about this and other small changes soon, nothing big though, don't worry."

Just wondered if that'd happened already.

Reactions: xapican

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
Just played this VN and all i can say is wow....
The scene of MC and Shani and Queen in the baths was something else..
The visuals are top notch the characters very good (most of them)... great world building and the post apocalyptic theme is quite refreshing ,furthermore it has quite good story and mystery (why the world became like this (probably ww3), there is solution about the poisoned world? any utopia exist? ivy origins),
i really liked it, A Tier for me .. and one of my favorites from now on.
(btw shani and ivy are the best)

Last edited:

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
The scene of MC and Shani and Queen in the baths was something else..
That scene was indeed very sensual. Loved the build-up during the scene. Perhaps in subsequent updates, a 3some between Shani and Queen Merneith won't be that far-fetched of a reality.... :sneaky:

:devilish: :coffee:

On another semi-related note, those thermae baths are amazing. Wish I had something constructed like that at my home. Small scale of course. That would be pretty amazing. Although, cleaning up after the fact might be a bit problematic.... :devilish:

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Hey everyone, in honour of one of (if not) the sexiest minx in all of Zeta, I recently created a "Zahra-Fan Themed" signature GIF that I would like to share with you all.

I got inspired to do so on account of how much I loved Zahra's model in-game and decided to put together a fan-made signature GIF for myself and for fellow fans of
Desert Stalker who might be interested.

Zahra_Desert_Stalker__GIF_A.gif
Size: 300x124px

Zahra_Desert Stalker ‑ GIF A.gif

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/03/3452067_Zahra_Desert_Stalker__GIF_A.gif

Hope you all like it! Feel free to share if you like the GIF and/or are a fan of Desert Stalker.

And kudos again to the dev (Zetan) for such a great game, compelling story, interesting setting, and above all, sexy and intriguing characters (y) :devilish:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
d16b-5.png
d5a-1.png
d5a-13.png

Hey everyone, we're back with the dev logs! What's new: Igor is coming for a visit, and he's not coming alone. Remember when he mentioned a girlfriend?
Also, Shani's workout scenes are in dire need of a rework. Visually, it looks like a painful cramp, especially if you visit her room late in the game. At least that gives us opportunities to expand the repeatables in the future. Anyways, those two pics are previews!
With that said, see you next week!
Render progress:
Queen / Lirah / Talia: 10%
Date with Zahra: 5%
Igor visits Kateryna: 20%

Reworks:
Kyra in basement: 80%
Shani's workout (both parts): 100%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Imagine if its Shani this time, people would go nuts :eek:
Yeah, an unusual/out-there situation that I just thought up of....imagine if Zaton decided to spare the slave trader guy earlier in the game instead of killing him and then he ends up e getting all chummy with Zaton and his family, and ends up stealing away all of Zaton's women from him lmao

Obviously, I'm just joking here, playing one too many NTR games has corrupted my mind LOL :devilish: :coffee: :coffee: But imagine if that was a possible route you could take in DS by sharing Shani with random men that Zaton comes across in his travels.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes