Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Very much agreed. Stuff like variety in the dinner scenes, or minor trips to the super market, not just the sex one.
Something like a “slice of life”. It would be cool if regular days were also filled with content with mini-events and dialogues, thanks to which you can immerse yourself deeper into the atmosphere of the game.
Yeah, I concur as well. Spicing up the routine with additional "slice of life" events sprinkled throughout would make the game even more immersive from a narrative perspective. Like for example, if Zahra on one of her market outings in the city heard from her sister about a really nice massage center and/or public bath in the City that she had wanted to try out proceeded to invite Zatan, Ain and Shani for a family spa getaway in the city, that would be super hot to see and would add more sexy fun time events rendered specifically for sexy family bonding time :devilish:

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
Yeah, I concur as well. Spicing up the routine with additional "slice of life" events sprinkled throughout would make the game even more immersive from a narrative perspective. Like for example, if Zahra on one of her market outings in the city heard from her sister about a really nice massage center and/or public bath in the City that she had wanted to try out proceeded to invite Zatan, Ain and Shani for a family spa getaway in the city, that would be super hot to see and would add more sexy fun time events rendered specifically for sexy family bonding time :devilish:
They could even be accessed through the bedrooms. Personally I would like an Ain dungeon punishment scene, where she finally gets the punishment she deserves/wants, the first one already hints or outright states that she's into it, so why not have one that isn't related to a specific event in the story? I also think that, if entirely new repeatable scenes are too daunting or scheduling and planning don't allow for it, that some of the gallery scenes could stand to be repurposed or reused into bedroom repeatables instead of just one off events.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
by the way anyone heard or read any coment about the rework of the Kira scene ? is it just quality upgrade or they wanted to change a bit the whole scene ?
(just curious, we will know anyway when the next update hits the public) ;)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Zatan asks Igor to watch the house while he's away.
Eventually Omar turns up when the family funds run low.
Omar agrees to pay for them on the condition all the women comply with his sexual needs.
Igor realises the only way to stop Omar, is to breed all the women before Omar gets to them.
Zatan returns to a house full of babies. None of his his.
Zatan asks Igor to watch the house while he's away.
Eventually Omar turns up when the family funds run low.
Omar agrees to pay for them on the condition all the women comply with his sexual needs.
Igor realises the only way to stop Omar, is to breed all the women before Omar gets to them.
Zatan returns to a house full of vultures and asks Telemach...Ain for his favorite bow.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
They could even be accessed through the bedrooms. Personally I would like an Ain dungeon punishment scene, where she finally gets the punishment she deserves/wants, the first one already hints or outright states that she's into it, so why not have one that isn't related to a specific event in the story? I also think that, if entirely new repeatable scenes are too daunting or scheduling and planning don't allow for it, that some of the gallery scenes could stand to be repurposed or reused into bedroom repeatables instead of just one off events.
Yeah, that could work too. Maybe some reworks of existing bedroom side content scenes like that really early game one between Zahra and Ain, when Zahra asks Zaton to meet her in the room and she ends up sucking off Zaton while Ain was watching

entirely new repeatable scenes are too daunting or scheduling and planning don't allow for it
I would presume exactly that type of reasoning. I find that it would holistically depend on capacity planning. I.e., what scenes are slated for redevelopment and "re-rendering" so to speak, and how that might affect the planning of new scenes and content. I.e., if progressing the plot and introducing other new character routes (e.g., Igor's significant other), takes priority, then rendering new scenes focused on just side content may not be as prioritized from the Dev's POV.

So, reworking and tinkering around with existing bedroom content would be nice. I think the dev in recent updates added options for random events to occur at night when you decided to just sleep with one of the women in the household rather than have sex with them outright, which could lead to some interesting night-time escapades at home :devilish: :devilish:

Perhaps the dev could work on polishing those types of day/night-specific events around the household as well to add to the growing arsenal of misc/slice-of-life content encountered in the game thus far.

But again, depends on demand planning from a game dev perspective. More pressing content updates take the cake on priority I would wager, while misc/side content might take a dip in priority in the current state while they work on refining future routes and story content.

Reactions: ksatnod

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
It must be to prevent devs from creating a patreon account and sharing the game only on discord to avoid the patreon inquisitor.
Since they can't control discord they're doing the next this they can = ban.

Reactions: Yngling

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Have you tried all paths?
There are several different paths for a lot of the choices which adds to length of play. Unless you have a set path you like to follow to which it does seem to go by faster. The Queen has a couple plus different choices for those choices, and the mutants as well have a couple different choice paths. Adding to replay options or lack there of. Just my opinion as i tend to pick choices based on my likes and wait until next update to see more. I also sometimes can't get back to it until few updates later so there is that too, and finding few updates only having fixes and little content added tends to make it seem fast . Option to share or not also cuts some content shorter.

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
What is the current update frequency for a full release? Just the major versions and not bugfixing/polishing versions.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes