26thOfJuly

Jul 26, 2023
Honestly I'd love it if the devs added a male character like a brave soldier for example, who could steal shani's heart. Imagine the soldier asking zaton for her hand in marriage. The whole thing sounds quite nice.

And for those who think this is too clean, imagine the foursome between Zaton, Zahra, Shani and her husband. That would be quite a scene to behold:LOL:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Hey, i have a question. What are the consequences on not taking Fairy. I got kinda grossed ot with her in the bathroom, literally a whore.
More of a sex trafficked slave suffering from a severe form of Stockholm Syndrome. Not like she was voluntarily doing every dude at a truck stop for five bucks a pop. I suspect you just lose her future content, but I'm not the type to leave someone that way when I can help them, so don't really know.

By the way, how is your mom?

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2023
I have just started this. Holy fuck. A cool interesting powerful Male MC that is dominating but not a complete asshat? Feeling like a violent hero? Please do tell where I can find more like this.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Honestly I'd love it if the devs added a male character like a brave soldier for example, who could steal shani's heart. Imagine the soldier asking zaton for her hand in marriage. The whole thing sounds quite nice.

And for those who think this is too clean, imagine the foursome between Zaton, Zahra, Shani and her husband. That would be quite a scene to behold:LOL:
If the husband's contribution to the scene is sitting on the infamous chair I agree

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
Bro who the hell asserts dominance by sharing his girls, what is this shit :ROFLMAO:
Never ceases to amaze me
She asks you not to make her suck a dude off, and you can make her do it anyway, it can be assumed she didn't enjoy it. I call it how I see it.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Bro who the hell asserts dominance by sharing his girls, what is this shit :ROFLMAO:
Never ceases to amaze me
It's using the sex of his women to gain favour. Something the youngest daughter will definitely be great at.
Servants are, of course, worthless and replaceable, so feel free to touch!

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes