Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
I would love to help you with that, but the server where I upload the games is not allowed here. However, in Spanish-speaking Facebook groups related to these types of games, someone has already posted it.
please can you atleast tell me that group so that i can download it

Mar 14, 2020
Really hate that everyone is getting piercings this update. Ear rings are fine, and nose rings are sometimes tolerable to me, but belly button and nipple piercings are a complete turn off to me. I know it probably isn't easy to do, but I really wish there was an option to get rid of them.

Unfortunately though, I don't think other people have such a strong dislike for them as I do.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Really hate that everyone is getting piercings this update. Ear rings are fine, and nose rings are tolerable to me, but belly button and nipple piercings are a complete turn off to me. I know it probably isn't easy to do, but I really wish there was an option to get rid of them.

Unfortunately though, I don't think other people have such a strong dislike for them as I do.
You aren't alone in hating piercings, though for me it's facial piercings that are intolerable.

Nov 1, 2018
Bug is persistant even while starting a new game. Any idea of how to correct this ?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/day2.rpy", line 40, in script
    Zt "Damn it... I was ready to find out more about her."
  File "game/scripts/functions.rpy", line 69, in per_interact
    if change_to is not self.current_d:
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'change_to' referenced before assignment

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/day2.rpy", line 40, in script
    Zt "Damn it... I was ready to find out more about her."
  File "/Users/smg/Desktop/DesertStalker.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 2557, in execute
    Say.execute(self)
  File "/Users/smg/Desktop/DesertStalker.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 615, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/smg/Desktop/DesertStalker.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 1493, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/smg/Desktop/DesertStalker.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/character.py", line 1394, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "/Users/smg/Desktop/DesertStalker.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/character.py", line 1045, in do_display
    display_say(who,
  File "/Users/smg/Desktop/DesertStalker.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/character.py", line 741, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/Users/smg/Desktop/DesertStalker.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 301, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/smg/Desktop/DesertStalker.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/Users/smg/Desktop/DesertStalker.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2687, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "/Users/smg/Desktop/DesertStalker.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "/Users/smg/Desktop/DesertStalker.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
  [Previous line repeated 6 more times]
  File "/Users/smg/Desktop/DesertStalker.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/displayable.py", line 433, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "/Users/smg/Desktop/DesertStalker.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2687, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "game/scripts/functions.rpy", line 69, in per_interact
    if change_to is not self.current_d:
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'change_to' referenced before assignment

macOS-14.4.1-arm64-arm-64bit arm64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Desert Stalker 0.16Beta

ZetanDS

Reactions: Myguy2552

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I downloaded this because I didn't remember whether this was one of the developers who are naming all updates as betas, but apparently not. I'll wait for bugfixed release before I start playing :(

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
That was in the release notes. I kinda prefer the old version. Ain meeting MC first is way hotter.
I like both. I hope Dev adds or does some of the scenes with Nadia over.. maybe add an animation when Zaton sneaks away with her.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I hope we can arrange a marriage for Ain in the future, Zahra is a better Ain already.
Lirah quest was really good imo.

4.80 star(s) 583 Votes