Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Igor's was always a bit broken from time to time, Kat's was not , but I find it a good clue to remark that they aren't Zetans
also happy that we at least have now a clear picture of the Council which the queen has to face like the general, maybe securing the help from the hive wasn't a bad Idea afterall
That part about the queen, I haven´t gotten that far yet. I´m still at the house reception with Igor and his girlfriend.
AS for the broken english, it didn´t have to be that broken, just saying.

Reactions: xapican

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Honestly the main problem with this game is the true lack of story progression. Lets face it, the last back of updates have had little to no progression in either raider or mutant faction story, other than the 2-3 minute storytelling from our best boi battering ram.

Like I get it, Zetan wants to put out 'small' is updates in 4-6 monthish intervals rather than larger updates. Which, does semi work out, as there is atleast some measure of content with various pairings and fun times. But for what, this was a 5-6 month(?) build with 1,200 or so renders and not much progress on the story? (Sure, could forgive the reworked scenes at least) To be honest, I really want to delve into the story more, let alone the factions more. Who will be the next faction to be a possible ally for the mutants? How will we resolve the Raider Crusade coming our way?

In short, if your wanting story progress, not worth the update.
There are too many girls to fuck. Some people want a game about Zaton fucking his daughters, others want a game about Zaton fucking the Queen or the Raiders or the Mutants or... Then you have the main story on top of all that. If you want updates with a bit of everything prepare yourself for yearly updates. I prefer to have several updates every year even if some don't have the content I'm more interested in.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'll see which path is better
It was probably an oversight is what I was told. We'll see.

I preferred this path over the Queen path since Lirah and MC seem to actually like each other, where as in the other path it's more of a punishment for her.

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
Excellent quality renders, as usual. I didn't personally run into the continuity errors others have had, which is nice.

As great as the scenes are, I'd love some more progress on the main story. It's an interesting setting even if there are parts where I have to work a bit to suspend disbelief, and I want to see where things go.

Reactions: Echoesinthedarkness
4.80 star(s) 583 Votes