BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Sooooooo is it missing images and animations with being in beta? Basically should I just wait until the current version is finished and released? Thanks.

Reactions: ksatnod

Mythal

Oct 25, 2018
Think i've might have run into a bug or missing code? It's not like i get an error kind of bug, might not even be a bug. It's the Shani optional trip to search the apartment. After checking all rooms and stuff out and wanting to leave again, i'm stuck in a loop. I've tried clicking around in the sceen hoping to hit something clickable, no luck. The loop i'm stuck at is that when i try to leave, Shani comment that the door is barred shut and she can't pry it open. I then get taken back into the living room, where my only option is to go back to the entrence, and try the door again (and keep getting same result). I can't seem to find any hints on what to do, so feels like there might be missing code, and that i should be able to do more, than just go back and forth to the door? If i'm just missing something clickable, maybe make it a bit easier to find?

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Think i've might have run into a bug or missing code? It's not like i get an error kind of bug, might not even be a bug. It's the Shani optional trip to search the apartment. After checking all rooms and stuff out and wanting to leave again, i'm stuck in a loop. I've tried clicking around in the sceen hoping to hit something clickable, no luck. The loop i'm stuck at is that when i try to leave, Shani comment that the door is barred shut and she can't pry it open. I then get taken back into the living room, where my only option is to go back to the entrence, and try the door again (and keep getting same result). I can't seem to find any hints on what to do, so feels like there might be missing code, and that i should be able to do more, than just go back and forth to the door? If i'm just missing something clickable, maybe make it a bit easier to find?
There is no need / possibility to click on anything. If you keep checking all rooms, and examining the radio's in every room (via the normal menu), you should find the way out. Don't forget to save.

Mythal

Oct 25, 2018
There is no need / possibility to click on anything. If you keep checking all rooms, and examining the radio's in every room (via the normal menu), you should find the way out. Don't forget to save.
Well, then my save is f'd :/ I did check the radio in the kitchen, was after that i got to the part she wanted to leave and couldn't. It's that part i'm in a loop. I've saved now, but sadly even the autosaves are useless now because i tried so many times the same stuff, that all the autosaves are in the living room on that loop part :(

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Well, then my save is f'd :/ I did check the radio in the kitchen, was after that i got to the part she wanted to leave and couldn't. It's that part i'm in a loop. I've saved now, but sadly even the autosaves are useless now because i tried so many times the same stuff, that all the autosaves are in the living room on that loop part :(
I ran into that same loop, but got out of it using x52's mod, which revealed an option to choose that let me out that was not enabled normally.
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-14-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/
The above mod is pretty handy, it also is a nice option for games that don't have a walk-through to let you see what the text options lead to.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I ran into that same loop, but got out of it using x52's mod, which revealed an option to choose that let me out that was not enabled normally.
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-14-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/
The above mod is pretty handy, it also is a nice option for games that don't have a walk-through to let you see what the text options lead to.
there is an updated version of a PDF walkie posted here in the thread if I remeber right.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
This is basically the walkthrough:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 1, 2023
WTF I was just searching site:************* with the 24hr filter out of curiosity (I did this before i got proof) and I just came across desert stalker?? hella weird considering I am also currently downloading the game
1687224692961.png

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes