oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
Whenever I do a replay, I'm always amazed that our hero, when going to the palace, picks the "somewhat ugly" guard . . . and lets the lovely Lirah watch from a distance.

Lirah . . . one of the prettiest girls in this game.

So . . . just a feedback note to the developer that there are still fans of Lirah from that one, brief scene.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Willl the pregnancy content be a ending or repeatable ?
Huh? What do you mean by repeatable? Do you mean like (say) Ain getting pregnant, having her baby, getting pregnant again, having another baby, rinse and repeat? How many decades do you think this game is going to take in development? It could only be accomplished with huge time-gap jumps in the story. Since getting someone pregnant is hardly the main focus of this game, that wouldn't make much sense. The name of the game would need to be changed to Desert Baby-Maker!

We could see Zaton's babies being born in epilogues. I don't see it feasible otherwise.

joolfoold

Apr 24, 2022
Huh? What do you mean by repeatable? Do you mean like (say) Ain getting pregnant, having her baby, getting pregnant again, having another baby, rinse and repeat? How many decades do you think this game is going to take in development? It could only be accomplished with huge time-gap jumps in the story. Since getting someone pregnant is hardly the main focus of this game, that wouldn't make much sense. The name of the game would need to be changed to Desert Baby-Maker!

We could see Zaton's babies being born in epilogues. I don't see it feasible otherwise.

"Desert Baby-Maker!" you say ... hmm interesting

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
Dev log 31.08.2023
1693508702022.png 1693508717305.png 1693508744454.png

Hey everyone, so that was a first... I usually don't skip a Sunday's dev log, but thanks to an unexpected hospital stay I didn't get to post until now. It turned out to be nothing serious though and I am back again.
So what's new? With the amount of small interaction scenes, I think the only major scene left is that of Kateryna. I will focus on that next and see how much more needs to be done.
After that we will slowly start writing and coding while filling the gaps.

Render progress:
Visiting Abrax: 80%
Kateryna's homecoming: 60%
Visiting Asani: 90%
Queen scenes: 75%
Home interactions: 50%
Settlement interactions: 90%

Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Who in their right mind would want to bring a bunch of babies into such a violent world like the one in this game? :unsure:
Not ranting at you in particular, but I’m kind of tired of hearing this line (it comes up a lot in in-story too when it comes to postapocalyptic games).

Simply put, if you believe in having children at all (i.e. you aren’t an antinatalist) then it’s pointless to wait for a “good time”—your crapsack world going through a zombie apocalypse isn’t going to fix itself just to give you the opportunity to have kids. Humans have continued having children during wars, droughts, epidemics, etc.—it’s how the species has stayed alive. Should everybody in the world have stopped making children during WWII? That would have been absurd.

Moreover, half the time I hear this line in-game, they’re saying they shouldn’t have kids because it would be bad for the girls to get pregnant now—as in, this very instant—as though they would swell overnight and be rendered incapable of moving on the spot. I swear it’s like the writers who bring this up don’t realize that pregnancy takes a few months to even start being visible, let alone become a significant hindrance, and you only have to deal with an actual kid nine months later.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
muschi26 ; Yeah totally agree with your statement, I often think that those which throw in this reasoning, don't like pregnant sex and only want to consolidate, their point of view.
(Not talking about you SomeOldFart you might be wondering,about it)
anyway, Looking forward to the Cataryna events of next Update!

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Dev log 31.08.2023
View attachment 2893516 View attachment 2893517 View attachment 2893518

Hey everyone, so that was a first... I usually don't skip a Sunday's dev log, but thanks to an unexpected hospital stay I didn't get to post until now. It turned out to be nothing serious though and I am back again.
So what's new? With the amount of small interaction scenes, I think the only major scene left is that of Kateryna. I will focus on that next and see how much more needs to be done.
After that we will slowly start writing and coding while filling the gaps.

Render progress:
Visiting Abrax: 80%
Kateryna's homecoming: 60%
Visiting Asani: 90%
Queen scenes: 75%
Home interactions: 50%
Settlement interactions: 90%

Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%
this guy works really fast, faster than other devs here. I love assaulters interactions, for me they are the hottest and most savage.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020

You say not feasible and I hope dev sees that and goes: Challenge accepted!

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
in the future, will the male mc be gradually removed and his eldest daughter will be the main mc?
Or half the time the MC is zaton and half the time it is his daughter?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mfka5

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
in the future, will the male mc be gradually removed and his eldest daughter will be the main mc?
Or half the time the MC is zaton and half the time it is his daughter?
I see both of those options about as likely as Omar becoming the MC.

There will probably be future routes where Shani goes off on her own, but they will only be a part of the game, as they have been in previous releases. Remember, following Shani's route as a stalker was completely optional. I don't see that changing.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes