bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
The Dev has probably kept the best for the last which in my opinion is a good thing since we don't want to rush things with our sweet beloved Kat ;)
Hey, OMG good way of thinking man! Now I just hope the dev listens to us. I wouldn't mind if this whole update is based only on Kateryna. Imagine 10 scenes of fucking Kat. Wow. Anyways hope he makes the wildest and juiciest scenes with her.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
im sure its every girl dream to fuck zombieghouldthing.
If it´s her choice, I don´t see her having sex with Abrax. However, this game has pretty fucked up elements, so It would actually not be that surprising if the player was given the choice to share Shani with Abraxas or make her do something with him. I say give the player that option.

Reactions: coyotegrey

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Who says she will get dictated who to fuck lol
She might do it willingly, which is even better.
I even saved her virginity just for that moment, she aint fucking no human
You could be right, she might want to on her own will. I´m just saying that going from losing your virginity to almost immediately fucking a zombie-like man is a bit of a stretch.
On the topic of Shani, a really hot thing to add would be to commander to just suck some random guard´s dick. Let´s say you´re going to the Queens palace and you see a guard standing there and you just tell her to go suck him off real quick. If Ain is there, maybe Shani let´s him finish in her mouth and then cumswaps with Ain. And after that everyone is a little more happy to go meet the queen.

• Wow
Reactions: wildride69

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
You could be right, she might want to on her own will. I´m just saying that going from losing your virginity to almost immediately fucking a zombie-like man is a bit of a stretch.
On the topic of Shani, a really hot thing to add would be to commander to just suck some random guard´s dick. Let´s say you´re going to the Queens palace and you see a guard standing there and you just tell her to go suck him off real quick. If Ain is there, maybe Shani let´s him finish in her mouth and then cumswaps with Ain. And after that everyone is a little more happy to go meet the queen.
" suck him off real quick "

The Guards in the Game Salute you! :LOL:

Reactions: Leinad_Sevla

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
If it´s her choice, I don´t see her having sex with Abrax. However, this game has pretty fucked up elements, so It would actually not be that surprising if the player was given the choice to share Shani with Abraxas or make her do something with him. I say give the player that option.
Problem with giving player the option to do everything they want is that it will increase the dev time quite a lot and bloat the game size.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Problem with giving player the option to do everything they want is that it will increase the dev time quite a lot and bloat the game size.
I´m sure. Good one pointing that out, I actually didn´t think of that, but it makes total sense. I was just stating that that´s something the dev could add, given the fucked up world they live in. I don´t expect that path to happen, but it could be a situation where the MC might find himself. Sex is used for a lot of things in that world, this would just be another one.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I´m sure. Good one pointing that out, I actually didn´t think of that, but it makes total sense. I was just stating that that´s something the dev could add, given the fucked up world they live in. I don´t expect that path to happen, but it could be a situation where the MC might find himself. Sex is used for a lot of things in that world, this would just be another one.
Sex is definitely transactional in this world. No complaints here. It is good to be on top (literally and figuratively) in Zeta. If you are the pack leader, it is fun times. Woe unto those who cannot defend what is theirs. I am just glad devs gave us a main character who actually has backbone and at least has a fighting chance in all situations.

Xplove

Apr 9, 2023
Hi....I got this error at the start of the game...I am using joiplay in my Android phone.... Encountered this error when I started the game.... Nothing showed up , no main menu or anything just this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.
File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 489: u'caret_blink' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the input statement.
    input caret_blink 1.0 value VariableInputValue("save_name") length 20 style "page_label_text" size 40
                     ^
Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Wed Sep 6 14:49:54 2023

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Who do you guys think the younger sister could be married off to? It seems there is an idea for it being planted but I can't think of any person, other than Igor.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes