ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
This game has insane potential! And the sandbox is not complicated so it's easy to get used to it.

Can't wait for more!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
This game has insane potential! And the sandbox is not complicated so it's easy to get used to it.

Can't wait for more!
Yes, the best implementation of sandbox I've seen yet. I'm reluctant to even label this game as sandbox because it is used so sparingly. It's non-obtrusive, no endless clicking, no constant fast forwarding of time waiting for something interesting to trigger, none of that shit. It's just used as a means to facilitate home interactions and give you some down time with the harem/family after a tough mission. You can explore every part of your household to your heart's desire and visit with your ladies if you want. All jizzed out? Well simply relax and read a book of Desert Stalker lore in your personal library or just rest up and then head out for your next mission. It's all up to you. Brilliant!

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
My only hope for this game is being able to make Queen Merneith submit to Shani during their private sessions. :giggle:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I hope the Update will add substantial content, this game is one of my favorite games.
Would be nice to get the raider lasses wrangled more firmly under your watchful eyes too. I would also like to know more about Fairy.

matataretro3

Jun 2, 2018

Finally, the release is done! It's uploading as we speak, something, I hope, to end the year on a high note with. The update also includes a polished remake of the first battle scene in the prologue.
This update was by necessity focused on character development, so, story heavy. In the next chapter after this one, the player will be able to take a step back and spend some time with other members of the House and maybe some friends.
Now for the upper tier benefit I have previously mentioned: Beginning in January, it will basically consist in a monthly wallpaper/poster render, the content of which will be determined by upper tier subscribers, via polling, not in the discord but directly here.
Thank you all for sticking by me over this year, and I will see you all in 2022, for the public release, which will be on January the 2nd.
The links will be available for the early release patrons in 1 hour.

S3F0

Dec 12, 2018
Desert Stalker 0.08a
FULL VERSION

PC:
MAC:
ANDROID:

This release unfortunately does not come in a small patch. The game files have been significantly reworked. Please download the full game file above.

0.08a Changelog:

New Content:
- Added 1 new story scene.
- Added 1 new side mission.
- Added 2 new small events.
- You can now sleep with your lovely wife instead of alone if you choose to do so.

Reworks and Revisions:
- Reworked d1a (initial Raiders scene) from the ground up.

Minor changes:
- Slightly changed "Sightseeing with Kateryna" mission's introduction to flow better.
- Fixed Asani being brought back from the dead under certain conditions.

Technical changes:
- Added the ability to select and view past main menu animations
- Overhauled the structure of audio/image folders (unfortunately this means no partial update)
- Added basic Android gestures (experimental)

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Can't wait to play it, thank you for the share!
When are we getting a mirror for this? Mega is not viable to me, even through the downloader.

S3F0

Dec 12, 2018
0.08b Patch:

For those who experience bugs in the Queen / Fairy / Harem events, you can download the fix here:

Simply take the unpacked images folder from this download and merge it with your existing images folder in game/images.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is urination and swinging avoidable?
If yes are there any other fetishes avoidable?

Reactions: Dr-m
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes