JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
It's not only about being in the wasteland, we have the slave-harem society, the supernatural or mutated humans and so on. HSOA is not Waterworld either, both games use the Mad Max alike deserted wasteland with few resources and raider gangs.
If DS has water and ice in Europe why they don't move there? In a world with cat girls and the such, Do you think that traveling long distances is too far fetched? Copycat scenarios like the hundred of books and movies with post apocalyptic stories?
I know you don't like the other game but a cameo or some easter egg wouldn't hurt DS in any way.
Because on top of having to literally move the whole city almost 6000 kilometres (that's about 3700 miles), they'd also have to fight the locals.

Why would they do that if they're already well established where they are?
I think my memory of it in the game is, Emilia (MC's slave) tells DS's MC the story that her mother used to tell her of her homeland in the past long time ago, which was very snowy and frozen with ice (not sure the state of it is now, she didn't say).
She then asks MC whether he's seen snow before, and MC replies he's seen snow in one of the Zones.

So it's not confirmed whether Emilia's homeland is still snowing with ice as her mother's stories.
Only thing we know for sure is that one of the Zones had, and probably will still have snow and ice.

But regardless of the whole ice issue, given the distance between the worlds likely set for each game (post-apocalyptic Egypt, and post apocalyptic Antarctica?), it just seems too many hoops and hurdles for any character to physically traverse one one game's world to another.
I mean they already have a wide expansive world in their own respective game, so why would they go to all that trouble to get to the other game's world anyway? That itself would just feel like a stretch.

Sep 24, 2018
Th author declared at certain point that it IS a DS knock off
I didn’t know this but it doesn’t surprise me. I don’t even know what all this discussion is about, a crossover would add nothing. Apart from all the bullshit about lore (which I only care about up to a point) the stylistic gap between the games just can’t be bridged.

LordGMLP

May 15, 2017
:unsure: Also, isn't HSOA supposed to be in a world devoid of ice? It seems like melted ice caps would affect northern Egypt, which has a rather low elevation.
Oh I don't know, maybe future Egyptians built a giant sea wall from Alexandria to the Sinai or smth, or future human decided to block off the Strait of Gibraltar to have pool days at the Mediterranean Lake because, you know, everyone needs cooling off cause of global warming? :LOL:

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
This game is a real piece of work. One of my top 5 VN's. I would guess that given so much lore and history with the story and characters, it will take a while for the final version to be completed. I don't know Zetan that well enough to quote if he said anything about projected end date but someone can clarify. If not, don't expect final version to be out for a while.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes