Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
This game is a real piece of work. One of my top 5 VN's. I would guess that given so much lore and history with the story and characters, it will take a while for the final version to be completed. I don't know Zetan that well enough to quote if he said anything about projected end date but someone can clarify. If not, don't expect final version to be out for a while.
Same here, but I don't want this one to end anytime soon. It will be a sad day when this game finally reaches a conclusion. There is so much to do ( :devilish: _) and explore in this game that the possible plotlines are almost endless.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How long is the update? Is it short or moderatly long?
I downloaded at around 16:07 on Wednesday. My save ends around 19:49 that evening. Now, I was testing, too, so there was short periods of wait while bugs were being fixed. I was also going through more slowly to identify typos and what not and I also had to take a break a few times to do some things. So, I'm not saying there is over 3 hours of content, but I did feel it was a good-sized update for only a few months. ...and yes, it was awesome.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Awesome update as always. Gotta give it to the dev, one of very few that put in 100% effort into making his game. Writing, renders, and animations are steadily improving every update.

as for sharing/cucking, there is none in this upcoming update.

• Sad
Reactions: bruceroll
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes