DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Still no queen content?
I had quite a bit of queen content, just probably not the queen you're thinking of.
Also I'm very unsure if that was a good idea. Ah whatever, MC had fun. :KEK:

Man the update is incredibly short. With each release they are becoming more and more of a nothing burger.
Listen, I understand you probably hoped for more sexy times and that is the sole reason you're complaining. But open your eyes and your mind and you can clearly see that there are a shitload of new renders and new (non-sexual) animations that are very well done and take a really long time and effort to make. We can argue about if those were necessary to spend so much time on or not, but the dev obviously thought they are important. I can at least agree that they do a lot for immersion and feeling of quality.

Great update, not small at all imo. Anyhoo, if you have the game muted, you will get errors when checking the radio in Shani's bunker.
I don't have the game muted, just the music, and when I switched through the radio frequencies nothing at all happened. No errors, nothing at all. I guess something was supposed to happen there.

LordGMLP

May 15, 2017
You have to be a very questionable asshole and leave the hive girl at the hive and take off. Also on your second visit (this update) you have to agree to let the hive eat your prisoners and dead enemies.
If anything years of playing Bethesda and Blizzard games tell me to make as many allies as one could get, and fuck them over later if the devs let you have mutiple endings depending on which faction 'wins'. I hope this dev takes that route towards the end. Fallout 4 made the 'best' ending with the Minutemen IMO, because you ended up in good standing with everyone bar the perceived 'bad guy' that everyone else hated.

Right now there are too many unknowns and we don't know who is the worst faction of all yet. Fallout taught me to shoot raiders first, ask questions later, Starcraft taught me to fear Zerg...Can't say the same in this case with Kyra & Co. and the Hive.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DirtyMario

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
classified scene?
That is with a character named fairy that the MC can acquire in a few different ways depending on the MC's choices. You can get her from some mutants unless you killed them then you can buy her later. If you do a search for fairy using the top right hand search bar you should be able to find more info on how to get the scenes.

Tora-uma

Oct 27, 2020
Great update! (y)(y)

But yep, I guess I'll have to go back and make another savegame to see the missing scenes....I was already getting paranoid about f****g up somewhere XD

AngeDivin

Jul 17, 2020
I like to have some daring sexual choices in visual novels, like a corrupted protagonist who can do good or evil. To see these little bitches get raped a little ah ah! It's a horror game, it would be nice to have those scenes, the protagonist looks too nice without it. And it's written as an RPG, when are the turn-based battles going to happen?

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes