Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
After double checking you are right. Didn't double check the date in announcement.

Posts were close together so I assumed it was recent but it was not. (it was from Dec of last year) Please disregard my earlier comment.
no worries.. we all goof, occasionally. I know I do.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We already passed that mile stone with the mrchant. She is ours and she is gorgeous.
I havent seen any new sharing content in the past two updates so why are people complaining so much.
It seems like this scene is with Fairy but I also didnt get this one. It's weird because I remember there being a (repeatable) Blowjob scene with her, which all of a sudden I can't take anymore. I can only feed her and fuck/fist her. Anyone know whats a up with that or the missing gallery image?
After double checking you are right. Didn't double check the date in announcement.

Posts were close together so I assumed it was recent but it was not. (it was from Dec of last year) Please disregard my earlier comment.
no worries.. we all goof, occasionally. I know I do.
Do be happy and make her so happy while you throbb your lives away in sweet harmony!

This game makes good use of părogressing the plot, even if by doing it the scenes are not repeatable.
That is why there is a galery for, to repeat your earlier hot action moments of being a desert stalker.

The scenes in our home with the merchant served a purpose.
They stated for the rest of our game how is the way of your home: safe place / free use / slave play.

My MC, the moment he learned who the babe our queen gives to us, she became part of my family.
So no, I do not give her like a piece of meat to anyone.
Neither do I order my beau or my babes do things with strangers.
MC is the deser stalker, he has a way with dangerous men, the babes are not such hardened vipers,
so no, MC is not putting them on a plate to be hurt or worse by guys MC does not know any
habit they have when getting intimate.

Judging by how that horrible noble was looking to mame his slave in the street,
making any passing by stand up citizens throw up on the spot,
my MC cannot put trust in such savages to appreciate his women the same as him.

So no, my MC is keping his babes safe and sound, happy and in control of their lives.

Reactions: Aner878787
Feb 17, 2022
It's still a male power fantasy if the male is deciding who gets what...

View attachment 1955516
Technically true.

I falsely assumed it would be reserved for non-familial relations, like slaves/NPC's (still gross but meh..). I thought the MC being so protective of his family he wouldn't be willing to order his own daughter to suck some random dudes dick. I know I'm splitting hairs especially in a world with such fucked up customs and norms, I figured that was at least one line we weren't going to be able or even want to cross (even if it's avoidable), But I still love the game and not about to shit on the entirety of the game if it's only like 1% of the content that makes me want to puke (y)

Reactions: Cynicaladm

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
It seems like this scene is with Fairy but I also didnt get this one. It's weird because I remember there being a (repeatable) Blowjob scene with her, which all of a sudden I can't take anymore. I can only feed her and fuck/fist her. Anyone know whats a up with that or the missing gallery image?
If you treat her nicely you get the repeatable "gentle" scene which is the blowjob, if you treat her roughly you get the repeatable "rough" scene which is the fucking/fisting. I've both but that scene is still blurred.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Technically true.

I falsely assumed it would be reserved for non-familial relations, like slaves/NPC's (still gross but meh..). I thought the MC being so protective of his family he wouldn't be willing to order his own daughter to suck some random dudes dick. I know I'm splitting hairs especially in a world with such fucked up customs and norms, I figured that was at least one line we weren't going to be able or even want to cross (even if it's avoidable), But I still love the game and not about to shit on the entirety of the game if it's only like 1% of the content that makes me want to puke (y)
You don't have to agree to turn it on if you don't like the content.
There's always a choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
If you treat her nicely you get the repeatable "gentle" scene which is the blowjob, if you treat her roughly you get the repeatable "rough" scene which is the fucking/fisting. I've both but that scene is still blurred.
That's because the scene in the gallery is the non-repeatable one when you first meet her with the decayed that you didn't kill from the beginning.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Cant wait to see more of Kyra and Asha.. they have to be my fav character LI's so far (outside of the family) hope theres a loooong story ahead for them and mc

Reactions: letaonchik

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Not even her ... she deserves better, MC is owed so much more,
she and MC were the winning worriors, they alone deserved the rewards, along with the other hottie.
You don't have to agree to turn it on if you don't like the content.
There's always a choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That scene here felt like MC was throwing her in the dungeon, did not feel right for what time it was.

Reactions: TheSmoothCriminal

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
That scene here felt like MC was throwing her in the dungeon, did not feel right for what time it was.
I agree.
But I won't pretend I understand the fucked up mindset of the sisters. First time we met ended very unfavorably for Asha and now, a short while later, they would both eat my dingleberries if I asked them to.
Doesn't matter though, they are very valuable allies and scenes with them are hot as shit.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes