Jun 16, 2022
I hope ZetanDS will delay (the release of) Shani's Zone adventures closure given the time constraints and focus instead (next release) on the households and harem updates. Players (at least I am) need quality Zone adventure and that takes time. Of course ZetanDS can already start working on the closure Zone contents, without rushing it and compromising on the quality, I doubt it can meet the deadline and thus pushing it forward to future release is the better approach IMO. On the other hand, most (if not all) players wants any and all contents now, no questions about it :p. Cheers.
I'm not sure if ZetanDs would agree with me on this, but why not just have another scene implemented in place of the Shani event, so ZetanDs can save Shani's closure in the Zone/reunion for the next update when she returns home, as well as avoiding the false intention of having his audience feel cheated with a short/incomplete/rushed update.? For that reason, why not a follow-up on Fairy: who has shown either progression in her return to normalcy or regression into a mindless slut (with an option to make her into your next slave further down the line)? On the other hand, maybe a check in with Asani after the events of the raid settlement (she might give you some insight into Zion or the sisters since she is no longer affiliated with their faction). Notwithstanding, a scene with the Revered mother of the Temple, while simultaneously, stacking upon more world-building through the Temple of Zeta (Children of Zeta/Vessel initiations/life of Priestess post' services/etc). Just some ideas to throw out there.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I'm not sure if ZetanDs would agree with me on this, but why not just have another scene implemented in place of the Shani event, so ZetanDs can save Shani's closure in the Zone/reunion for the next update when she returns home, as well as avoiding the false intention of having his audience feel cheated with a short/incomplete/rushed update.? For that reason, why not a follow-up on Fairy: who has shown either progression in her return to normalcy or regression into a mindless slut (with an option to make her into your next slave further down the line)? On the other hand, maybe a check in with Asani after the events of the raid settlement (she might give you some insight into Zion or the sisters since she is no longer affiliated with their faction). Notwithstanding, a scene with the Revered mother of the Temple, while simultaneously, stacking upon more world-building through the Temple of Zeta (Children of Zeta/Vessel initiations/life of Priestess post' services/etc). Just some ideas to throw out there.
He will (in his best interest) listen to the comments by his supporters and patrons closely rather than from us here on this thread anyway:D but yeah those suggested scenes are good alternative contents no doubt about it, especially about Fairy and Emilia (thanks FunFuntomes) since they are part of the households (even if they are optional or side characters).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I hate to break up the esoteric discussions on societal gender roles, but I'll ask again- is there a commonly known fix for game stuck in infinite loop at certain points? Or should I just be jumping to some known label?

Reactions: babadunde

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I hate to break up the esoteric discussions on societal gender roles, but I'll ask again- is there a commonly known fix for game stuck in infinite loop at certain points? Or should I just be jumping to some known label?
If described the issue you are facing descriptively perhaps somebody can help but the questions you posted are vague at best. What is jumping to some known label? I never played any game like that.

The only scene that I known (and read about) with glitch of unending loop is "Feeding Fairy" which was fixed long time ago and it did not happened to me. Is this what you mean? If it is, I have no solution for you but if it is not, you have to clear things up so others can help. Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildehilde
Jul 27, 2020
I really liked this game's models when i played it but here goes the question i always ask. What's the pregnancy? xD Because if i remember correctly there was one pregnant woman in the game and it was one scene. So, has it changed?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
as it should. but hopefully the hive can consume the decayed.
I am scared that the hive will eat them, then become decadyed. resulting in hive of decayed
hmm... actually that is less scary. since the hive is scary for its reproduction rate.
and the decayed are scary for being intelligent zombies.
so a decayed hive will be meh

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I really liked this game's models when i played it but here goes the question i always ask. What's the pregnancy? xD Because if i remember correctly there was one pregnant woman in the game and it was one scene. So, has it changed?
There is another pregnancy but it depends on the choice you made during one of the Mutants quest. Also, future pregnancy possibility is with Kateryna.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FunFuntomes
Jun 16, 2022
There is another pregnancy but it depends on the choice you made during one of the Mutants quest. Also, future pregnancy possibility is with Kateryna.
Also, future pregnancy with Emilia and Ain. Maybe even Zahra. At least, from their dialogue. Kateryna questions if you are willing to impregnate Emilia, and Zahra reinforces to Emilia that if Zaton wants you (Emilia) to carry his child, you will do so. The first instance was during Igor and Kateryna's visit to your home, and the second instance was during the extended introduction of Emilia to the household. As for Ain, during that harem scene with Zahra, she mentions about ever giving milk, then suggest Zaton impregnating Ain. Another instance, when you sleep with Ain, and cum inside her during the vaginal scene, there is a warning that continuous acts may result in Ain becoming pregnant. Finally, for Zahra, when Igor visited, he discussed with Zahra that she is still young, and would be interested in having any more children with Zaton, as well as during the house party scene, Kateryna inquires about giving Zahra another child if you cum inside her. Whether any of these pregnancies route are followed through, who knows.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
you're forgetting the best maid ever...
Kateryna questions if you are willing to impregnate Emilia, and Zahra reinforces to Emilia that if Zaton wants you (Emilia) to carry his child, you will do so. The first instance was during Igor and Kateryna's visit to your home, and the second instance was during the extended introduction of Emilia to the household.
during the extended introduction, if you send Zahra away, Emiia says it herself.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Also, future pregnancy with Emilia and Ain. Maybe even Zahra. At least, from their dialogue. Kateryna questions if you are willing to impregnate Emilia, and Zahra reinforces to Emilia that if Zaton wants you (Emilia) to carry his child, you will do so. The first instance was during Igor and Kateryna's visit to your home, and the second instance was during the extended introduction of Emilia to the household. As for Ain, during that harem scene with Zahra, she mentions about ever giving milk, then suggest Zaton impregnating Ain. Another instance, when you sleep with Ain, and cum inside her during the vaginal scene, there is a warning that continuous acts may result in Ain becoming pregnant. Finally, for Zahra, when Igor visited, he discussed with Zahra that she is still young, and would be interested in having any more children with Zaton, as well as during the house party scene, Kateryna inquires about giving Zahra another child if you cum inside her. Whether any of these pregnancies route are followed through, who knows.
you're forgetting the best maid ever...

during the extended introduction, if you send Zahra away, Emiia says it herself.
I totally agree with you both, I did not forgot them and pretty much all the women (in game) are potentially become pregnant. Heck my MC is even no longer a Desert Stalker, he is a Desert Breeder, he just cums inside every women he had sex with :ROFLMAO: :p.

I only mentioned Kateryna specifically because she was there at the scene with the Temple breeder (RavageSavage03 briefly mentioned) and her role (in the game lore) is most certainly lean towards that. For the other women, I guess (speculate) their pregnancy will be during the epilogues or endings. Cheers.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
If Zarah wants to be pregnant again, why did she wait 18+ years? Just for the fetish I guess, but there are enough other women to impregnate imo

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes