muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
That whole scene with Igor and his niece was like the hottest one in the whole game so far, for me. I guess I'm a sucker for sharing and groups :ROFLMAO:
Glad you like it. I can put up with a bit of sharing, but these previews are starting to be a bit much for me, so I'll probably be skipping it from now on.
To each his own.

Reactions: Yngling

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Glad you like it. I can put up with a bit of sharing, but these previews are starting to be a bit much for me, so I'll probably be skipping it from now on.
To each his own.
You don't have to share, but you won't get those scenes.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
To each his own.
You can always avoid sharing content. It's not forced on us...

However, if you don't like to see girlxgirl action, which is going to happen with characters like Zahra & Ain having fun with the other household members, then maybe you should avoid it.

Reactions: Yngling

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I usually play sharing scenes on an alt save then go back to my non-sharing route,
but would be curious to see some niece x Igor action, all directed by alpha mc of course

Sharing scenes as a mainly non-sharing route player feels like a palate cleanser to me lol, hot to watch but I still prefer them as optional, which is why I really like Zetan's approach to it, in all the scenes in game.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul and Yngling

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
That whole scene with Igor and his niece was like the hottest one in the whole game so far, for me. I guess I'm a sucker for sharing and groups :ROFLMAO:
I am usually fine with the sharing scenes, but I think I'll be keeping Zahra exclusive to Zaton. Limit her to the scenes where she's a tease to others. Dev made her to good a wife to share.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I am usually fine with the sharing scenes, but I think I'll be keeping Zahra exclusive to Zaton. Limit her to the scenes where she's a tease to others. Dev made her to good a wife to share.
Goes for Ain as well, in my opinion.

So far at least. If a serious marriage candidate arrives, I might rethink that. But she's too good to be passed around for fun, even to a likeable person like Igor.

Oct 18, 2021
Goes for Ain as well, in my opinion.

So far at least. If a serious marriage candidate arrives, I might rethink that. But she's too good to be passed around for fun, even to a likeable person like Igor.
maybe ain can marry one of the raider sisters, and they could live happily ever after under MC's roof.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You can always avoid sharing content. It's not forced on us...

However, if you don't like to see girlxgirl action, which is going to happen with characters like Zahra & Ain having fun with the other household members, then maybe you should avoid it.
Avoid the game? or just those scenes? Because you can avoid just about anyting (lewd related) off the main storyline. I haven't tested it but I think you can even do a purity playthrough, but I can't imagine why anyone would want to do that with these half-naked s-tier sex kittens running around the desert.

maybe ain can marry one of the raider sisters, and they could live happily ever after under MC's roof.
:unsure: You know, you may be on to something. The more I see of the raider sisters, the more I need them in my Desert life. I really enjoy all of their scenes. Though I do like having them outside of the villa because now I have two sets of ladies I look forward to at different game loctions. The fam at home and the raider sisters out in the desert.

That said, I hop they visit the villa at some point, hopefully not to betray us and raid it. However, that could be an interesting storyline with MC having to either take back the villa from invaders or rescue stolen women. I keep thinking someone is eventually going to try that. Probably not the Raider girls unless you really piss them off.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
:unsure: You know, you may be on to something. The more I see of the raider sisters, the more I need them in my Desert life. I really enjoy all of their scenes. Though I do like having them outside of the villa because now I have two sets of ladies I look forward to at different game loctions. The fam at home and the raider sisters out in the desert.

That said, I hop they visit the villa at some point, hopefully not to betray us and raid it. However, that could be an interesting storyline with MC having to either take back the villa from invaders or rescue stolen women. I keep thinking someone is eventually going to try that. Probably not the Raider girls unless you really piss them off.
That's roughly how I imagine Zaton's harem will be, not just a harem at his mansion/house but harems that are distributed throughout Egypt, one in the heart of Zeta (Rabiah's house), one in the mutant base, one in the highway settlement (Raiders), one in Old Cairo (perhaps with the gas mask wearing Decayed girls?:unsure:), one in the Palace (with the Queen, guards and maids). Basically, there's Zaton harem everywhere:p.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Avoid the game? or just those scenes? Because you can avoid just about anyting (lewd related) off the main storyline. I haven't tested it but I think you can even do a purity playthrough, but I can't imagine why anyone would want to do that with these half-naked s-tier sex kittens running around the desert.
What I meant is that both Zahra and Ain have fun with each other while Zaton isn't home and are planning to do lewd things with Emilia and Kateryna. Maybe those scenes are going to be optional, like the sharing ones, but there's always an anti-lesbianism squad that gets triggered over those scenes, even if they're optional.

Reactions: Nulldev

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
That's roughly how I imagine Zaton's harem will be, not just a harem at his mansion/house but harems that are distributed throughout Egypt, one in the heart of Zeta (Rabiah's house), one in the mutant base, one in the highway settlement (Raiders), one in Old Cairo (perhaps with the gas mask wearing Decayed girls?:unsure:), one in the Palace (with the Queen, guards and maids). Basically, there's Zaton harem everywhere:p.
He is the sailor of the sea of sand, every port, another wife :)

Zolse

Mar 27, 2020
come now guys.. seeing a picture of a scene that happens not to include the main character really should not cause you as big a trauma as some of you make it out to be.
It's not trauma. It's about letting people choose, just like the dev does. Besides it might help more people check out the game. The sharing tag is contentious and if someone scrolls the thread and sees rabid frothing at the latest sharing renders it could put them off a good game. Most of us have limited time for whatever our degenerate habits are after all

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
though, I agree, that any image shared from a game should be wrapped in a spoiler tag. Just common courtesy, I think.
He's absolutely right on usage of spoiler marks, though I think we all know we wouldn't even be having this conversation if it were a different scene pictured.

It's not trauma. It's about letting people choose, just like the dev does. Besides it might help more people check out the game. The sharing tag is contentious and if someone scrolls the thread and sees rabid frothing at the latest sharing renders it could put them off a good game. Most of us have limited time for whatever our degenerate habits are after all
I would love to never have to read a single word on all of F95 about a milf, incest, or anything related.

Time for both of us to put on our big boy pants.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Dev does a good job keeping the sharing content optional. Perhaps members of this thread would consider following his example? I'm sure someone would be happy to show you how spoiler tags work.
You can't cure your cuck fetish by rubbing it on others, I assume anyway
Your post was reasonable until your last comment. Your derogatory bias ruined your moment, too bad.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Its true though. Some people really like to push their fetishes onto and into things that doesn't have it. Quite frankly, the reverse as well. And it almost seems like they want something normalized. Some people just don't like some shit. Find out what it is exactly, and decide.

4.80 star(s) 591 Votes