Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is right. Some of us save people and are not keen just throwing them away
for the whims of this or that fool. Remember, Igor is doing back flips to get his protege
into us, just giving him our babes is one huge insut to him, he really wants protection and care for his protege, not us be some slave driver who would give her to anyone visiting.
WOAH!!! GET A ROOM!!!!!!!! SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!! MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!
it are from it the november 2022 update.. :unsure:

MSNlover95

Sep 26, 2018
That is right. Some of us save people and are not keen just throwing them away
for the whims of this or that fool. Remember, Igor is doing back flips to get his protege
into us, just giving him our babes is one huge insut to him, he really wants protection and care for his protege, not us be some slave driver who would give her to anyone visiting.
maybe he are feeling it insult in your game but not in it mine, he are very happy.. :D

Apr 28, 2017
My thoughts exactly. She WILL be getting the D regularly with intentions to knock her up...but first...she needs to be a successful stalker. Then she can have a kid, leave said kid with Emilia or whatever and then get back in shape to kick ass again.
My thoughts exactly!!!

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Wow, you are certainly pregnancy enthusiast! :giggle:
I am the opposite. I dislike most of that. I like seeing the LIs in peak physical form, ready for action (in the bed or on the battlefield).
One can argue that the pregnancy is the peak physical form, I mean Arnie can pump iron all day but he will never grow a child from a spoon of goo :D

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Another scene enters the list, and with that we finalize the scenes for this upcoming update.

For a change of pace from Rabiah/Nadia/Fairy, this one is a peek into Emilia's day-to-day life in the house, and Ain seems to act irresponsibly again... or does she?

Render progress:
Rabiah's house continuation:
- Nadia's room: 90%
- Dining room: 80%
- Living room: 90%
Basement:
- Fairy's scenes: 90%
Emilia:
- Small event with Ain: 60%
Harem:
- Emilia solo: 90%
- Zahra solo: 90%

Reworks:
d1e (Zahra's introduction) [this time for real]: 90%

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
That scene happened during MC's first encounter with Fairy (way before v0.11) back at the Decayed 'warehouse' in Old Cairo (if I am not mistaken), if and only if MC did not killed the two decayed brothers at the start of the game where you save Yuna (the Elf commonly known as Ivy). During that encounter (in the restroom) MC was given choices, one choice roughly "do what you came here to do" (which is taking a leak) leads to that urination scene.
I had forgotten that scene. Yet another reason not to care about Fairy. I mean, it is fine to save Fairy. But irl I would not stick my D in that. And is not like the character has any personality. I get that she might recover some, but it is not worth the dev's time. I much rather have Kitty developed. Kitty is a mute and was kept blind, but from what I remember she is not deaf. She was always hearing everythin, her nogging is not empty. It's just that she was just restrained in actions. Lot of potential there.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
I had forgotten that scene. Yet another reason not to care about Fairy. I mean, it is fine to save Fairy. But irl I would not stick my D in that. And is not like the character has any personality. I get that she might recover some, but it is not worth the dev's time. I much rather have Kitty developed. Kitty is a mute and was kept blind, but from what I remember she is not deaf. She was always hearing everythin, her nogging is not empty. It's just that she was just restrained in actions. Lot of potential there.
Well dev will do what he wants, and im pretty sure we'll get more Kitty in the future.

4.80 star(s) 591 Votes