Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
IMHO the Fairy storyline is a pain in the ass, she is just a leech in zaton house, i would gladly have that room empty for a better girl, be anyone much more useful than that broken thing, the pregnant milf carring zaton child and rabiah comes to mind
Maybe you need to be a bit patient and let her story unfold IF you try to heal her.
But if you break her even more, I don't see anything very new for her, you are right about that.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Well, im playing a survival run, no rape, no unnecesary deaths (tho i did say to Shani to kill everything in her path in one of their convos) and the girls Zaton brings home have their story play early (Ivy, Raider girl) but Fairy is just there...

Sorry for my bad english

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Fairy is a woman you save. Unless you are a heartless dehumanized decayed,
the only way to not get fairy is if you abandon her and the elf babe
in the hands of the decayed to get eaten.
You keep your humanity about you in this game, you will get the girls you save.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Be a true Zetan at the forefront of a sprawling humaine community and save Fairy.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Well, im playing a survival run, no rape, no unnecesary deaths (tho i did say to Shani to kill everything in her path in one of their convos) and the girls Zaton brings home have their story play early (Ivy, Raider girl) but Fairy is just there...

Sorry for my bad english
fair enough. but for now you can see it this way. Zaton house has no bathroom so you just bought a new toilet. this way she doesn't look so useless :KEK:

jokes aside as someone already say and by the latest news we should have more of her in the next update

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
keep your humanity
Boooooo

The only time i play with humanity is to save girls from being killed.....but only so I can fuck them later. :WeSmart:

I knew i had made the right key choice straight from the beginning with Asani and her glorious breathtaking torpedo tits poking out of that mad Max bikini top (no way I was going to kill her)

and Asha...well we all know how incredible she turned out to be.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Boooooo

The only time i play with humanity is to save girls from being killed.....but only so I can fuck them later. :WeSmart:

I knew i had made the right key choice straight from the beginning with Asani and her glorious breathtaking torpedo tits poking out of that mad Max bikini top (no way I was going to kill her)

and Asha...well we all know how incredible she turned out to be.
Pragmatism vs Compassion, who cares as long as the results are the same, am I right?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Pragmatism vs Compassion, who cares as long as the results are the same, am I right?
I wouldn't necessarily say my method is pragmatic..or smart. The smarter thing to do would be make some allies instead of just using everyone. But being bad is more fun. Once I've had my fun, I am not much concerned with the humanity.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
fair enough. but for now you can see it this way. Zaton house has no bathroom so you just bought a new toilet. this way she doesn't look so useless :KEK:

jokes aside as someone already say and by the latest news we should have more of her in the next update
More piss fetish scenes would be nice, couldn't even get this scene since I didn't choose to sell the artifact.

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021

Who is this girl in the picture? I don't remember her from my playthrough.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Who is this girl in the picture? I don't remember her from my playthrough.
It is Fairy, the girl which is at the center of that conversation. If you have unlocked all the scenes in the Gallery and watched them, you could have not missed it.

Reactions: Fiufia
4.80 star(s) 591 Votes