Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
We've got: archeological theft, cold-blooded murder, summary executions, gore, torture, slavery, mutilations, war crimes, crossbreeding with a bug, horror elements, a Russian, a bit of perpetuating genetical homogeneity shall we say? and perhaps even the worst of all to a current day sensitive soul... *gasp* (cover your ears Greta)...air pollution! :eek:
Most of that is fine. Encouraged, even. Only Russians and air pollution are the real problem.

Personally I believed that Katarzyna and Igor were Polish rather than Russian (the "zy" gives it away), but maybe they are just in disguise... :eek:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Most of that is fine. Encouraged, even. Only Russians and air pollution are the real problem.

Personally I believed that Katarzyna and Igor were Polish rather than Russian (the "zy" gives it away), but maybe they are just in disguise... :eek:
Hey, I'll leave that to be determined by the slav experts and Greta Thunberg. You sound like you might be an expert. What are your credentials, if I may ask? And don't say that you are a Swedish chick that goes around the world waving her finger at people, I call bullshit on that preemptively.

Last edited:

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
2) the spoils of war go to the victor,
In that framework, there's one scene that I am still unhappy with, and that's Kyra's introduction, where Z has the possibility to boink her when she's clearly unconscious. I think it sits on the wrong side of the consent/rule-of-the-strongest line, and I'm thinking of eventually fixing it, but that's not a priority at this time.
She was prisoner, we killed her captor, now she is our shiny loot.
I don't see the problem :)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
She was prisoner, we killed her captor, now she is our shiny loot.
I don't see the problem :)
I can see the problem...but I just don't care :D Gimme all of that evilness.

I blame KOTOR & Mass Effect for making me the way that I am with my gaming roleplay choices. Renegade all the way! I will shove a merc mutherfucker off a building just to hear him scream on the way down in ME just as quick as I will psychologically torture the General with his sister in DS. :devilish:

While I understand the desire to perhaps change some things for an eventual steam release, I hope devs keep a full x-rated version (warts and all) for patreon/F95. I am not interested in a sanitised version. I like the full freedom to be as evil and heartless as possible with my pixelated enemies and brothers-in-law.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1673809070784.png
Hey everyone. Got nothing special to report this week really except that we're getting closer, most animations are now prepared for example. So.. I'll leave it at that? ;p

Render progress:
Rabiah's house continuation:
- Nadia's room: 80%
- Dining room: 70%
- Living room: 90%
Basement:
- Fairy's scenes: 80%
Harem:
- Emilia solo: 90%
- Zahra solo: 90%

Reworks:
d1e (Zahra's introduction) [this time for real]: 90%
(More to follow...)

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022

View attachment 2313698
Hey everyone. Got nothing special to report this week really except that we're getting closer, most animations are now prepared for example. So.. I'll leave it at that? ;p

Render progress:
Rabiah's house continuation:
- Nadia's room: 80%
- Dining room: 70%
- Living room: 90%
Basement:
- Fairy's scenes: 80%
Harem:
- Emilia solo: 90%
- Zahra solo: 90%

Reworks:
d1e (Zahra's introduction) [this time for real]: 90%
(More to follow...)
Fairy <3

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Hey, I'll leave that to be determined by the slav experts and Greta Thunberg. You sound like you might be an expert. What are your credentials, if I may ask? And don't say that you are a Swedish chick that goes around the world waving her finger at people, I call bullshit on that preemptively.
I was recently named Time Magazine's Man of the Year... :cool: :KEK:

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
What is worse killing or rape? I think the answer is pretty obvious and yet nobody complains about the presence of killing in games. Of course people obsessed with "fictional rape" are not doing themselves any good. But in any case is "fictional rape" and is not forced on the player, nor is the focus. I feel the game is more about a power struggle, and sex is just a tool in it. The comments in the last few pages kind of give a different impression of what this game is.

Sep 7, 2018
What is worse killing or rape? I think the answer is pretty obvious and yet nobody complains about the presence of killing in games. Of course people obsessed with "fictional rape" are not doing themselves any good. But in any case is "fictional rape" and is not forced on the player, nor is the focus. I feel the game is more about a power struggle, and sex is just a tool in it. The comments in the last few pages kind of give a different impression of what this game is.
Well... killing ends it all right now. Rape means you have to live with the consequences..... of fantastic MC sex for the rest of your life. :ROFLMAO::sneaky:

Clearly this is the thought process of the raider sisters at least. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I feel like saying everything is consensual is just for the devs to cover their asses (no shade—they kind of have to). Same as saying that everyone is 18+ even when they clearly aren't, or that the lady who wakes you up, cooks you breakfast, and drives you to school is your “landlady”, etc.

Other games like Corruption of Champions II also pull this, “Nah bro trust us everything is consensual,” charade, even when half the sex scenes in that game are unconditionally rape.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Igor is a good friend. Being a good friend I will allow you to taste my wife best dessert
View attachment 2314456 View attachment 2314465 View attachment 2314468
Being able to command your wife and daughter to service your friend while you play with your newest addition to your harem household..
Having that kind of command over their sexuality and bodies is just top unf.
Still conflicted on whether this or the threesome with the bandit sisters is the hottest scene.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
IMHO the Fairy storyline is a pain in the ass, she is just a leech in zaton house, i would gladly have that room empty for a better girl, be anyone much more useful than that broken thing, the pregnant milf carring zaton child and rabiah comes to mind

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please remember that MC has to keep saving people, even the lowly ones that
the decayed would eat otherwise, because, as we all have seen, zetan slave drivers
are shit at allocating their best resources - their slaves, they would rather kill them instead,
so MC does the best possible thing - bring a new soul to his ladies and share
with them the burdain of slightly more humain, slightly more educated deeds.
IMHO the Fairy storyline is a pain in the ass, she is just a leech in zaton house, i would gladly have that room empty for a better girl, be anyone much more useful than that broken thing, the pregnant milf carring zaton child and rabiah comes to mind
Please do remember MC got the chance to save the wonderful elvish sweetheart
and open a whole world out there for his adventure - MC saved a mutant and we
can all enjoy the wonderful adventures brought about by that good deed.

Thet sets the tone for lates saving other babes.
MC never resents saving a life in this game.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
why did you buy her then?
Also, why not all of them? It's not like Fairy's cell is the only “guest” room in Zaton's villa.

4.80 star(s) 591 Votes