micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Just wait for 1 week / 10 day for public version, stuff will be added in to it as always, also modder wont touch it before is final, but if you want to replay after again i wont stop you.

also another thing for you guys to keep in mind, they have changed promotion to latest updates
1675529516064.png
each update get pushed there only 1nce, so if you push beta to latest updates, when final version will be out they wont do it

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2021
Just wait for 1 week / 10 day for public version, stuff will be added in to it as always, also modder wont touch it before is final, but if you want to replay after again i wont stop you.

also another thing for you guys to keep in mind, they have changed promotion to latest updates
View attachment 2365545
each update get pushed there only 1nce, so if you push beta to latest updates, when final version will be out they wont do it
off-topic but i just want to say i love your signatures so very much.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
View attachment 2365545
tbh i don't understand the concern over all this, this makes such a tiny difference it really won't affect devs being promoted on here much if at all

besides, if you've got enough interest in your game people want to steal it literally the same day it comes out as beta, you're clearly doing very well for yourself on the promotion aspect already

Reactions: Orlox and micmitja

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
tbh i don't understand the concern over all this, this makes such a tiny difference it really won't affect devs being promoted on here much if at all

besides, if you've got enough interest in your game people want to steal it literally the same day it comes out as beta, you're clearly doing very well for yourself on the promotion aspect already
But at the same time, a buggy release being leaked could tarnish a developer's reputation. Believe it or not, there are idiots on this site that don't understand what a beta release is and will get out their reeeee's when they come across bugs. I've seen it many times.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

yeah i agree for devs (GetOutOfMyLab got more solid point tho), mods want less work. doesnt makes much sense to ignore games when final version come out much later and those that got updates bellow 2weeks updates gets fucked too.
one thing that effects the players tho, if beta gets published and you are waiting on final version, better follow the thread or check it regularly to know that it happens, cause you wont see it in last updates anymore.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2018
yeah i agree for devs (GetOutOfMyLab got more solid point tho), mods want less work. doesnt makes much sense to ignore games when final version come out much later and those that got updates bellow 2weeks updates gets fucked too.
one thing that effects the players tho, if beta gets published and you are waiting on final version, better follow the thread or check it regularly to know that it happens, cause you wont see it in last updates anymore.
Conceptual question, can someone leak the Beta in the thread and not update the first post? Not saying that's what should happen, but just wondering.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Conceptual question, can someone leak the Beta in the thread and not update the first post? Not saying that's what should happen, but just wondering.
Of course it's possible. The post might get deleted, though, and anyone who does that without going through the thread owner will get thrashed by a large segment of this community.

Reactions: vogelbeest

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yeah sure been done before, its how i even know for change, whom ever leaked asked mods not to promote after they update op.

Aracaju777

May 24, 2020
Man I remember I played the 0.11 beta when it leaked here, I remember it definitely had missing content like the Raiders-Kitty part, it had some typos and small bugs too. Some people have to learn to relax, why so much anxiety for a product that is incomplete? Go play something else or pay the fucking price the dev charges for the beta, good things come to those who wait

sentaibandwagon

Mar 23, 2018
Alright, just played through my first time (on 0.11c), and I loved it. Everything works together to create a great experience, which is how games should be. All praise to ZetanDS. So far, this thing is immaculate.

The closest I had to a complaint is extremely minor, but something that I often notice in post apocalypse visuals. There don't seem to be any fungi anywhere. OK, the desert has basically claimed the land. Believable. You wouldn't see many shrooms or whatev in the blistering sun. But there are abandoned buildings, caves, etc some of which seem pretty dank... Yeast is still around, because they're making beer and bread. So with minimal resources, wouldn't somebody be farming edible mycopia?

I mean, I know Omar is a douche of the highest caliber, but shouldn't he be selling truffles and dried crimini? Or be put out of business by someone who does?

NBD Doesn't affect the game at all. Just something that popped up in the back of my mind a few times playing through. And it got me thinking... to my understanding, if we basically wiped out life, we'd pretty much end up living in a world like Nausicaa. But most movies, games, and shows set in near-total annihilation don't consider fungus as potential scenery, food source, and inadvertent antagonist. I guess it's a general oversight. Wonder why.

So that's not a knock on this fantastic AVN. Def waiting with bated breath for that 0.12 public release.

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
eh. I think his wish list is perfectly normal
there is nothing out there on his list.
I am more baffled that this is considered a niche fetish instead of the norm.
Definitely something a preggo enthusiast would say, JK. F95 should do a poll just so people can realize where their kinks actually rests in terms of popularity. Searching game tags kind of paints a picture, but that could be quite distorted from reality.

Reactions: Yakis0ba

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Man I remember I played the 0.11 beta when it leaked here, I remember it definitely had missing content like the Raiders-Kitty part, it had some typos and small bugs too. Some people have to learn to relax, why so much anxiety for a product that is incomplete? Go play something else or pay the fucking price the dev charges for the beta, good things come to those who wait
idk if we're even talking about the same game since when i played the 0.11 beta it had a minor fixable issue and was otherwise fantastic, and let's not act like everyone here wouldn't drop the attitude of being above it all and play 0.12 beta ASAP if it got posted

• Haha
Reactions: DarkFernando

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
Good things for piracy site visitors :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
idk if we're even talking about the same game since when i played the 0.11 beta it had a minor fixable issue and was otherwise fantastic, and let's not act like everyone here wouldn't drop the attitude of being above it all and play 0.12 beta ASAP if it got posted
Not everyone. There are several games I play (in addition to this one), where I wait until a release is stable, and/or until all content is included, before I download and play them. There are multiple games where I have notes that say, "Ignore the <whatever> releases" or "wait until the <whatever> releases". On others, where I subscribe to the developers, I wait until they say the release is stable. On still others, I play with a mod and have to wait until the mod is updated.

I know I am not alone in this, because with every new first posting of a release I see posters on either side of this issue; people who want to play it at once and people who wait.

Last edited:

Mrggg

Aug 28, 2020
I played both versions and there was kitty in both versions

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes