pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
never sure why when people post some memes about wanting an update, warming up their fap hands, or other meme stuff, some people come and scold people about waiting for the public release

i mean it was just some guys posting memes about how they want to beat their dicks raw or posting orangutans waiting lol, it's all fairly lighthearted shitposting that got taken weirdly seriously imo

take deep breaths and lighten up boys

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
never sure why when people post some memes about wanting an update, warming up their fap hands, or other meme stuff, some people come and scold people about waiting for the public release

i mean it was just some guys posting memes about how they want to beat their dicks raw or posting orangutans waiting lol, it's all fairly lighthearted shitposting that got taken weirdly seriously imo

take deep breaths and lighten up boys
While I agree with you, to be fair, there were some people posting links to add haste to the leak, which I myself took part in. But yeah, getting serious about people shitposting is really, really weird. Especially on a pirate website where leaks are the general point of people coming here. Justify it however you want, but I bet even the developer was expecting the leak to happen 1 hour after his release. You are here for a reason, we all know that reason, finished product or not, don't forget that.

Anyways, where dem leakers at though?
giphy.gif

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
While I agree with you, to be fair, there were some people posting links to add haste to the leak, which I myself took part in. But yeah, getting serious about people shitposting is really, really weird. Especially on a pirate website where leaks are the general point of people coming here. Justify it however you want, but I bet even the developer was expecting the leak to happen 1 hour after his release. You are here for a reason, we all know that reason, finished product or not, don't forget that.

Anyways, where dem leakers at though?
View attachment 2367508
Did you just post a meme as a joke?
HOW DARE YOU??:eek::mad::oops:
how-dare.gif
Oops...I did it too!!:LOL::p:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I won't expect a leaker anytime soon, not at $56.50 a month that's for sure, guess we'll wait on this one ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game did not strike as a military strategy game, rather skilled assassin infiltration gig, guerilla warfare kind a game .. when did the factions get to general title troops? Where are the armies?
joke's on you... I love this song....
The current end of content is with the General getting beheaded, right?
All there were so far: queen of the faceless, king of the decayed, queen of zeta, riders, mutants.
Nothing nearly that organised a general title was warranted.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
If that self proclaimed warmonger did not die nearly as flamboyant as the self proclaimed
queen of the raiders we got to de-throne riding with the brainy sistah, wasted potential.

Nash95

Jan 18, 2019
why is he bald? did the old age finally gave him the pattern on his head? is that why he choose to just bald it out?

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes