MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Early access could be sometime 6-Feb. There was even something we didn't see in beta that will be in that release. They are working hard to deliver soon.
Yeah I just asked cause I was thinking of subbing.

If I sub stalker will I get all the wallpapers since he started? or only for that month?
Will all the wallpapers be available on patreon or do I have to get discord for it [i dnt use discord]?

cheers, thx.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah I just asked cause I was thinking of subbing.

If I sub stalker will I get all the wallpapers since he started? or only for that month?
Will all the wallpapers be available on patreon or do I have to get discord for it [i dnt use discord]?

cheers, thx.
I can't answer that confidently. That's typically how it works on all Patreon (I think), but I've seen some weird shit on other dev's accounts. So, I'm not really sure. I've been a DS patron for quite some time and a higher tier for a decent amount of time, so I just don't know.

Reactions: MangoTree

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Jesus, you cant make this shit up lmao
Now, i would pay to see reversed roles.
Mc needs to be put in his place, he cant keep getting away with it like that.

Next one, Mc does it with decayed leader and his 2 wives.

Im kinda annoyed at this image for whatever reason, idk why.
Like who does this, just sits there and watches and how the hell did she get this pristine lingerine in this god forsaken human eating gang bangning apocalypse

Oct 18, 2021

Like who does this, just sits there and watches and how the hell did she get this pristine lingerine in this god forsaken human eating gang bangning apocalypse
i think you're reading into things. it's just an uncle hugging his niece. perfectly innocent.

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017

If Omar didn't want this scene to happen he shouldn't have sat down in the cuck-chair right next to his bed.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
If Omar didn't want this scene to happen he shouldn't have sat down in the cuck-chair right next to his bed.
Thats the issue. Omar is such a cuck little pussy i wanna make a pimp out of him, not this whatever it is

Top G only, Omar is like a bottom G

Reactions: somguy

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Damn you just made me notice Zaton looks kind of like Andrew Tate

live action when
Ma man. Yes they do be kinda looking like each other and they both are Top G's.
Now, my mission is to inspire everyone to become Top G just like him, constantly improving to reach the top. Now when i saw this Omar shit my faith got tested, but i belive in hin

4.80 star(s) 591 Votes