Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
The problem with people like yourself and others, is you want it to be a full on NTR sharing game. Thus isn't it...it never will be one...so enough with the incessant infection of MOAR NTR! (in pretty much every fecking thread, even VN's that don't even have it...you're worse than the preganancy, incest and anti-lesbian LI crowd).

if it's that godamn important to you people go and find an actual NTR focused game to drool over.
you are quite bad at reading minds you know that? noone said they want a full ntr game. but its a game with sharing, and yeah surprise surprise, people will discuss sharing options here. if you dont like it, how about you go and find 100% vanilla game for yourself?

fk you

Jun 20, 2024
The problem with people like yourself and others, is you want it to be a full on NTR sharing game. Thus isn't it...it never will be one...so enough with the incessant infection of MOAR NTR! (in pretty much every fecking thread, even VN's that don't even have it...you're worse than the preganancy, incest and anti-lesbian LI crowd).

if it's that godamn important to you people go and find an actual NTR focused game to drool over.
Idk man, thats not me, im only discussing stuff that is in this game already or it could become that is not necessarily NTR.
But yall dont know the difference anyways, its the same thing to you so who cares.

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
The problem with people like yourself and others, is you want it to be a full on NTR sharing game. Thus isn't it...it never will be one...so enough with the incessant infection of MOAR NTR! (in pretty much every fecking thread, even VN's that don't even have it...you're worse than the preganancy, incest and anti-lesbian LI crowd). It has very little (if at all) to do with not liking NTR, sharing or being offended and afraid of other men in the story.

The other problem is their inability to take a hint.

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

fk you

Jun 20, 2024
Alright lets stop meming and get down to the real stuff.
I wanna know when will Igor visit us again to choose his next wife in MC's harem

Reactions: lala2122

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
wdym lol. I treat them (and every other character for that matter) exactly as they are - npcs. its you guys who suddenly start to feel jealous over fictional characters lmao. omg Igor is cucking me pls halp!!11! :ROFLMAO:
When did it become such a bad thing to identify with the characters, sure saying something like "Omar is cucking me right now:mad:"wouldnt be good, but most people arent like that.
Just as you identify with the MC and want him to share his harem, there are those who dont, but its only bad when those who dont like it relate to the MC?
But they never listen tho so whats his problem then, paranoia or something.
whether the devs listen or not doesn't have any importance to this discussion, for the people who like NTR, its still annoying when someone comes into an NTR game and asks for the NTR to be removed, even though that probably wont happen.
And guess what, theres plenty of other discussions as well that is not all sharing, you wouldnt have issues if the devs start listen to those, right?
I would have a problem if the devs listened to this forum at all, we arent writers (for the most part), and we arent the ones with the vision on where to bring the game. If it starts to get muddied by them listening to the thread then it will slow down development and most likely be worse as a result, regardless of what they add.
God forbid discussing a game where it has a "sharing" tag in it
No one said you cant, but there is gonna be push back, especially as its very commonly talked about here.

fk you

Jun 20, 2024
No one said you cant, but there is gonna be push back, especially as its very commonly talked about here.
Theres a lot of commonly talked stuff in here, like simping over Zahra and stuff but we never boycott it cuz we dont care literally. Some people are snowflakes i guess

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Theres a lot of commonly talked stuff in here, like simping over Zahra and stuff but we never boycott it cuz we dont care literally. Some people are snowflakes i guess
No one is boycotting anything, this entire discussion got sparked because someone said that the devs shouldnt listen to the people on the forum, you and Echoesinthedarkness moved the conversation to you being hard done by because you like sharing.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
No one is boycotting anything, this entire discussion got sparked because someone said that the devs shouldnt listen to the people on the forum, you and Echoesinthedarkness moved the conversation to you being hard done by because you like sharing.
dude you really need to read stuff carefully, there were usual incoherent whining about sharing by the D0wn prior to that :ROFLMAO:

fk you

Jun 20, 2024
And i said they dont listen to anyways so i dont see his issue other than just being himself in general

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You can share Asha too, if you are on the MaleDom path with her, Plus again, I don't think that how Shanis character is written that she would be a sharing option as well Zahara, they are more partners in crime,It is ok, a boy can dream nothing wrong with it!, plus you forgot Nadia, and Rabiah my guess would be that they become part of the Hausehold over the time.

fk you

Jun 20, 2024
Zahra actually gets shared but not as extreme Kateryna had it lmao
One can only hope it happens in future.
But for Shani i honestly think you wont be able to share her if you didnt take her virginity, she will do stuff independently or if we control her, if you took her virginity she is basically your sex slave now, have fun do anything with her

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Yeah, but you known what I mean. The whole city of Zeta is indeed an entire perversion den, but, when I asked about the "Red Light District", I was refering to the "prostitution center", with "whorehouses", "brothels", "stripclubs" and things of that sort, where the commerce is pure sex for money.
I understood what you mean. On one hand, it does seems strange that a city like that doesn´t have its corner dedicated to sex services. On the other hand, like I said, the whole town is a big Red Light District so maybe they don´t need a specific part of town to be dedicated to that, it´s all spread out through the city.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
You can share Asha too, if you are on the MaleDom path with her, Plus again, I don't think that how Shanis character is written that she would be a sharing option as well Zahara, they are more partners in crime,It is ok, a boy can dream nothing wrong with it!, plus you forgot Nadia, and Rabiah my guess would be that they become part of the Hausehold over the time.
oh I looked only at current household (also Zahra was already shared). if anything there was already a hint of running a train on Asha, so that will probably happen sooner or later, idk about Nadia and Rabiah joining the household that would be pushing it, game will start to look like "gonna collect them all" thing, kind of wacky in my opinion.

Reactions: xapican and fk you

fk you

Jun 20, 2024
Yeah like this dude said, its in the whole city, cuz when we were with Nadia you could see the guard banging some woman, they do it everywhere on the street in the secluded places

But now when i think about it, why would the guard do that and not just go to the brothel, maybe they dont actually have it

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I understood what you mean. On one hand, it does seems strange that a city like that doesn´t have its corner dedicated to sex services. On the other hand, like I said, the whole town is a big Red Light District so maybe they don´t need a specific part of town to be dedicated to that, it´s all spread out through the city.
My guess would be ; that in the DS subverse, where they have a "Theocracy hidden behind a Monarchy" such things are banned, that is why they have Breeding temples.
(On the practical matter the devs would go crazy rendering all that stuff, and the thread would become more of a battlefield as it is at the moment)

4.80 star(s) 591 Votes