Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
If Omar didn't want this scene to happen he shouldn't have sat down in the cuck-chair right next to his bed.
Thats the issue. Omar is such a cuck little pussy i wanna make a pimp out of him, not this whatever it is

Top G only, Omar is like a bottom G

Reactions: somguy

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Damn you just made me notice Zaton looks kind of like Andrew Tate

live action when
Ma man. Yes they do be kinda looking like each other and they both are Top G's.
Now, my mission is to inspire everyone to become Top G just like him, constantly improving to reach the top. Now when i saw this Omar shit my faith got tested, but i belive in hin

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
v.013 Changelog

- Zaton finds Bugatti in the desert
Wouldnt be surprised to be honest after i seen what else they added.
That would be a top tier meme if someone rendered it lol
Also adds a cigar and whiskey with some hookers in the ride

Piat

Feb 26, 2020

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Damn you just made me notice Zaton looks kind of like Andrew Tate

live action when
Ma man. Yes they do be kinda looking like each other and they both are Top G's.
Now, my mission is to inspire everyone to become Top G just like him, constantly improving to reach the top. Now when i saw this Omar shit my faith got tested, but i belive in hin
Boys... c'mon now. Just because he shaves his head doesn't mean Zaton is anywhere near the chinless, fish-face balding piece of shit that is Tate.

Zaton isn't going to end his run rotting in a 3rd world prison with only cockroaches for company, for one :ROFLMAO:

FnNA94bXEAAbndT.jpg
Fn_IHL_acAA8gWz.jpg
z.jpg

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Romania is not third world... but its jails are not the most welcoming.
Technically the 2nd world, but from what it sounded like they have the prisons of a 3rd world country :ROFLMAO:

Thankfully the rest of their criminal justice system doesn't sound 3rd world, belying the reason he moved there in the first place (being able to get away with rape - literally)

Either way:
433.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Piat
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes