UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
DesertStalker-0.12a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Johnny/Jenny on the spot, as usual.
3925156670_a5dc6dba0b.jpg
What is this shit? Creating account to download torrent link?
They're legit and have extremely fast download speeds. You do have to do the login dance once a month or so when the downloads seemingly stall for no reason, but that's the only inconvenience.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Jesus that execution was graphic legit had to look away when it came to the eyes well done on that one.

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Sweeeeeet! Been looking forward to more of this for a while.

Any chance I can get an updated mac upload?
If you download the mac renpy launcher from this page: you can use it to play the PC version of the game (and the PC version of most renpy games). You just place the folder containing the game in the renpy launcher folder, open the renpy launcher app, and then select the game from the list that appears. There's also a thread on the forum that provides more detailed instructions if needed:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

In my experience, you don't usually need to do what the thread above suggests (eg make a new folder) but can can just unzip the PC version you've downloaded and put it in straight in the renpy app folder. Very occasionally it doesn't work for one reason or another, but I'd say it works with 95% of the pc versions I try to play on mac.

Reactions: AlphariusRosarius
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes