Capybara Isekai

Oct 31, 2022
For some reason my CPU is at 100% during the animated scenes of this update and the game is very slow, this does not happen with the animations of the previous versions...

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
mac version last update
If you download the mac renpy launcher from this page: you can use it to play the PC version of the game (and the PC version of most renpy games). You just place the folder containing the game in the renpy launcher folder, open the renpy launcher app, and then select the game from the list that appears. There's also a thread on the forum that provides more detailed instructions if needed:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

In my experience, you don't usually need to do what the thread above suggests (eg make a new folder) but can can just unzip the PC version you've downloaded and put it in straight in the renpy app folder. Very occasionally it doesn't work for one reason or another, but I'd say it works with 95% of the pc versions I try to play on mac.

• Wow
Reactions: MichaelJordan

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
Omar deserves some pussy, MC bullying him just for the sake of cucking him
Eh, the man had it coming. He had the gall to force Rabiah, a proud Zetan who ain't ashamed to show off, and her equally lusty daughter to suppress their zetan urges and cover themselves then drooled all over Zahra right in front of his wife and brother in law.
That being said, I do find him pitiable. Inspite the massive unhappiness of his wife and step daughter (fingers crossed she's actually Zaton's daughter), he's trying to give what's best for them in his own misguided way. I'd be down to help him get comfortable in zetan culture and repair his relationship with his wife (in exchange for having a go at his wife and step daughter every so often).
But if he can only be cucked, that's what he gets for not sticking to his principles and being weak willed.
Besides, Igor is a waaaay better bro than Omar could ever be.

Atlius

Mar 10, 2020
When this game will get the [Completed] label I will leave a review full of love and appreciation for the developer. This is one of the 2 or 3 games that really got me.

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
Does this update have any wife sharing scenes ?
Omar shares his wife and step-daughter as per Zeta's "rights and expectations concerning honored guests", or maybe the MC just takes them . I don't know, I'm waiting for the android port.

Post Script-is what's currently in the OP the first official release for .12 or is it still in beta testing on patreon?

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes