Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You need to go full asshole abusive on fairy if you wanna get the same old fairy scene.

It means that you had Fairy's "broken" points (fairy_b) at a greater value than her "healing" points (fairy_h).

Treat her kindly, and don't treat her like she's a sex toy and you should end up with the "Gratitude" scene because that's the scene you get when she's on the path to healing.

Otherwise, use URM and go fix your points :ROFLMAO: Or search for the label re_d12a18_h in URM and play the scene directly.
It is. Specifically, the condition is fairy_healed == True. That happens in the moment when Zaton asks if Fairy is feeling better, and it only happens as long as fairy_b is not greater than fairy_h.
Fuck it, i'll just start a new game soon and see if i get it this time right away.
Does anyone know how to unlock this scene for Fairy?
Sometimes you can only give a hot bewildering awesome looking crazy babe what she needs.
You saved her, so you either provide what she knows she earns every second she is alive,
or you could be a game changer and bring her back to humanity.
Finally got the alternate Fairy scene. It was really hot and probably the better scene, but it doesn't feel right treating her like that. My canon playthrough will remain healed Fairy.
all is as it should be

I still have no idea whether to leave mantis or take her back. sigh
You saved her you own her. Never give up! Never surrender any hottie to anyone!
You still nedd to make the choice if you want her a future queen and ally to your causes,
or let her be a nobody, just another cog in the mutant nutty leader plans.

Last edited:

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
future queen and ally to your causes,
or let her be a nobody, just another cog in the mutant nutty leader plans.
It's not that simple, The Hive Queen is only an ally until the corpses stop flowing or her hive grows large enough to outfight and consume everything around it, and Mantis' mind got completely subsumed by her mother. While saving Mantis kills a long term threat, and still gives the option to pop out hive drones with the caveats of not knowing if the original hive queen went crazy due to giving birth to the drones, and knowing Mantis' control of her own would be limited but the mutants are back at square one with needing either decent allies, or a very successful recruiting drive.

But the Hive Queen alliance might be the only short term strategic option the mutants have(maybe allying with the raiders is another?)

Also, while I like the hive queen aesthetic and her body is 10/10 , she's completely insane, Fang's sex scenes are more fun anyways. Fang ain't nutty she just very nearly got too bitter and out of touch.

Reactions: sentaibandwagon

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I know this is the beta and all, but I do hope we can finally get our first daughter back from her trip sooner rather than later. Not to mention that fact that I do love me the raider sister a liiiiittle too much to hoping one, if not both, end up knockered up down the road thanks to my agreements with them. All in all, like spending more time with our bitchy ex's fam, Nadia especially.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I keep missing femdom content from our female MC, I think it would look great on her considering how dominant her dad is. Another aspect that I loved was the attitude of our little daughter with the blonde dominant slave, following in her father's footsteps.

Reactions: GokutheG

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
Why can't I trigger these two follow-ups
That is the quest Broken. Fairy's questline with two outcomes: first, if you treated her as a person an healed her. The other one if you treat her as a slave, a pet.
Mutually exclusive. It's a shame that the slave one is the one with better animation, but good thing there's a gallery so I can treat her with respect while accessing both scenes.

FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
Dialogue in this update feels simpler and somehow modern. I haven't replayed the game from the beginning, but I remember the writing in the previous updates having a bit more creativity to it, as well as keeping a certain level of "medieval" atmosphere.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They got cars, nuke silos, bunkers .. .they are not medieval but the furthest from it.
Thay have all the tech we got today, just burried under debris from wipeout wars.
Dialogue in this update feels simpler and somehow modern. I haven't replayed the game from the beginning, but I remember the writing in the previous updates having a bit more creativity to it, as well as keeping a certain level of "medieval" atmosphere.
Who could learn shakespeare in this utopian reality where SLAVE OWNERS KILL THEM FOR NOTHIG?

• Angry
Reactions: FlyingPony

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Seems interesting, the girl with the twin ponytail (and yellow eyes) in the pictures is quite beautiful. I see there are some swinging scenes in this game, does this girl have some ?

FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
They got cars, nuke silos, bunkers .. .they are not medieval but the furthest from it.
Thay have all the tech we got today, just burried under debris from wipeout wars.

Who could learn shakespeare in this utopian reality where SLAVE OWNERS KILL THEM FOR NOTHIG?
There is a difference if in one update they talk like:
"And then she set up the pace, sensual and practised. Moving in unison, born out of countless hours spent together..."

and the last update they talk like:
"Yes, Daddy." "You are a slut and when I want you, you are mine"

• Angry
Reactions: Onibaku
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes