GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Haha after reading the 3rd outcome I don't feel bad about just unlocking the Appreciation scene anymore. Still, the Gratitude outcome is the one I want for my first playthrough.
We discussed this a bit during beta testing. What I thought were kindness options were more neutral responses. For example, for Fairy's feeding, you should let her feed herself (become more independent) as part of her healing process. Same with the bath scene in this update, don't shove your dick down Emilia's throat.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I noticed successive animations caused increasing amounts of lag and CPU usage. For example, during Zahra's harem scene in the living room, it plays hz-9-anim --> hz-10-anim --> hz-11-anim and so on until you cum and it switches back to still renders and the lag is gone.

hz-9-anim played fine, but by the time it gets to 12 and 13, it's lagging like hell. I tried editing the script to play hz-12-anim instead of hz-9-anim for the first animation, and it didn't lag. So the videos themselves are not causing the issue. Could it be that the animations are still playing in the background when it moves on to the next video?

Here is the relevant part of the script, but other scenes that play multiple animations in a row seems to cause the issue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Obviously, I don't have a powerhouse machine. It's a laptop Acer Aspire E15. I do have issues with renpy animations in general that I'm trying to troubleshoot, but this game is a bit different because the lag only builds up upon successive animations playing, whereas some other games lag right away when they play a webm animation.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I noticed successive animations caused increasing amounts of lag and CPU usage. For example, during Zahra's harem scene in the living room, it plays hz-9-anim --> hz-10-anim --> hz-11-anim and so on until you cum and it switches back to still renders and the lag is gone.

hz-9-anim played fine, but by the time it gets to 12 and 13, it's lagging like hell. I tried editing the script to play hz-12-anim instead of hz-9-anim for the first animation, and it didn't lag. So the videos themselves are not causing the issue. Could it be that the animations are still playing in the background when it moves on to the next video?

Here is the relevant part of the script, but other scenes that play multiple animations in a row seems to cause the issue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure if they are doing it for a specific reason, but they should probably switch from using show to scene. Otherwise, all the anims are still playing even as a new one is shown.

Reactions: desmosome

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
We discussed this a bit during beta testing. What I thought were kindness options were more neutral responses. For example, for Fairy's feeding, you should let her feed herself (become more independent) as part of her healing process. Same with the bath scene in this update, don't shove your dick down Emilia's throat.
Ah, so those were the two options that made me have the 2nd outcome instead of the gratitude scene (should have think with my upper head instead of the lower one during that bath scene :KEK:).

Now everything makes more sense and it wasn't a bug. Thanks fellow pervert.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ah, so those were the two options that made me have the 2nd outcome instead of the gratitude scene (should have think with my upper head instead of the lower one during that bath scene :KEK:).

Yeah, they lowered the threshold, but if you're familiar with the Ren'Py console, type fariy_h and hit enter and then fairy_b and hit enter. It will show you the points you have for fariy_h (heal) and fairy_b (broken). I think it was 8 points for fairy_h to get the good scene.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

when you get the gratitude scene pick the "you're a free woman" choice, best outcome...

don't shove your dick down Emilia's throat.
but... that's where it wats to be, when her pussy is unavailable...

Jun 20, 2018
Is 12a an alpha? I swear I remember there being a beta before it. I've been ignoring the last couple of pages of the thread to avoid spoilers.

Tentaculat

Jun 26, 2021
Do old saves not work correctly? I haven't been able to unlock the Fairy scenes and aparently some of the Rabiah stuff. I keep getting the "!" on both but nothing happens.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Its only me that feels sorry for Rabiah? e.e i mean, such a crappy turn of events on her life to make her to that point, right?
If you watch the flashback scenes, Rabiah is a selfish bitch that chased money and status above all else. To get what she wanted while already having a kid she had to settle for Omar. Now she's salty that it's not nearly as glorious as she pictured it. Had Omar not moved them to where she has potential allies like the MC and her sister, she would still have that stick up her ass and be locking her daughter down like Omar wants.

So no, I don't feel sorry for her at all.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
why does it always have to be MC.
Maybe because Zaton is the protagonist and we control him? It's a male power fantasy, we want to see a badass MC having his own harem at his disposal. It's what the fans and Zetan's patreon supporters want to see. Even the sharing scenes are portrayed in a dominant way for Zaton (some people don't understand this and think is cuckolding/NTR, but in this universe the scenes do make sense). He commands and the women do it because he said so.

While there isn't much you can always enable the sharing scenes, if watching other guys having sex with the MCs girls is your kink. However, if you are into cuckolding and/or NTR, then maybe this AVN isn't for you. Don't worry, there are other visual novels that have the kinks you want to see.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well I'm pleased the Fairy story has moved forward...with this release... I also re-named her Dawn, its meaning is the first appearance of light, daybreak. Now she has a new name to start her a new life serving MC.
screenshot0003.png

And I really hope MC will have a choice to remove this lovely pink hair beauty (Kitty) away from the Bandits base, and add her to MC's harem at home. And I'm wondering if this girl is actually an elf, because of her eye color. As well we haven't seen her ears because of her long hair, and maybe she's a friend of Ivy's?

screenshot0002.png

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes