imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
This one is for those who broke her more than she was already? 1675803127710.png

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I wouldn't say it's "breaking her" any more; just keeping on treating her like a slave instead of a rescuee.
i don't wanna do it e.e, i'll wait until someone leaks a galery thing to see it :v probally x.x

Reactions: darlic

Mac Attaq

Jan 29, 2020
JokerLeader Can you help with a MAC version? I am unable to build... Or if OP can try...
Dude it kills me... most of the people who do compressions just drop a Mac version. which is awesome. then there's 2-3 compressors on here who just drop the engine files...drives me crazy

Then they'll act indignant if you ask about it, like YOU are the problem for not knowing how to make a Mac build on renpy. It's classy. Or they'll imply that they're already doing you a favor... like they're empowering you somehow by giving you a bunch of stuff you don't know how to use.

Compression on this site is a real Russian roulette of ridiculousness if you have a Mac.

asakura14

Mar 14, 2022
I restarted the game and simply can't interact with Kyra, doesn't matter if I save her or not from the Decayeds, the game moves on as if I let them eat her. WTF?

Besides the tasks involving Rabiah, there's really nothing else I can do....Seems like this game is leaving the storyline asides for free-fucks

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I restarted the game and simply can't interact with Kyra, doesn't matter if I save her or not from the Decayeds, the game moves on as if I let them eat her. WTF?

Besides the tasks involving Rabiah, there's really nothing else I can do....Seems like this game is leaving the storyline asides for free-fucks
hmmm, I played both from a fresh start and my previous saves and didn't have that issue. Are you able to see her in the basement at all?

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Next update i hope shit hits the fan for shani in the wastelands. Dont get me wrong those sex scenes were amazing, but it's kinda just mindless fucking at this point.
Yeah, I mean that'll happen if you're playing update to update. This episode definitely had more sex than others. Not complaining, but if you started from the beginning it would seem less like just a sex update. I'm also excited for more Shani.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes