yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I get the solid impression the Queen before the story is through will be receiving no less than 13" of steel pipe crammed up her ass. " I fucked a Queen and she liked it ", Impaled on a red hot joy stick.... And Shauni will be holding her down sitting on her face.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Did he fix the bugs where if you renamed characters in some scenes the default names still show up? I haven't seen it yet in new playthrough but I'll make a note if so.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
average player that wants to see other dudes fuck: BuT OMar NeeeeDS to have sex..

any player capable of reading: Omar is a wet noodle,,, even if MC wanted to share a dying donkey, he'd come before even taking off his pants
Even though I'm not a fan of sharing, I honestly think it will "break" the character dynamic if the dev adds Omar sharing contents. Aside from his beta male personality, he's a super hypocritical man who treats his families like porcelains. This is not a man that MC would rather get along with, letting alone sharing.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Even though I'm not a fan of sharing, I honestly think it will "break" the character dynamic if the dev adds Omar sharing contents. Aside from his beta male personality, he's a super hypocritical man who treats his families like porcelains. This is not a man that MC would rather get along with, letting alone sharing.
Nah Omar is the token Cuck.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
If you download the mac renpy launcher from this page: you can use it to play the PC version of most renpy games (including compressed versions). You just place the folder containing the game in the renpy launcher folder, open the renpy launcher app, and then select the game from the list that appears. There's also a thread on the forum that provides more detailed instructions if needed:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

In my experience, you don't usually need to do what the thread above suggests (eg make a new folder) but can can just unzip the PC version you've downloaded and put it in straight in the renpy app folder. Very occasionally it doesn't work for one reason or another, but I'd say it works with 95% of the pc versions I try to play on mac.
I appreciate this but the Download programs arent working for me. So I typically ask for the Mac port.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Wasn't the most impressive update in my opinion, but it did have content and I see some people are very happy if they fancied these particular characters. I guess I am a bit disappointed only because I wanna go on raids and missions and indulge in some of that mystical stuff that keeps you so captivated during playthrough. This update felt more like a visit to a gallery menu to look at some scenes if that makes sense.

Craft is great tho and I can't wait for further updates, especially interested in settlement development, elder daughters mission in the zone and poltics with various factions.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Wasn't the most impressive update in my opinion, but it did have content and I see some people are very happy if they fancied these particular characters. I guess I am a bit disappointed only because I wanna go on raids and missions and indulge in some of that mystical stuff that keeps you so captivated during playthrough. This update felt more like a visit to a gallery menu to look at some scenes if that makes sense.

Craft is great tho and I can't wait for further updates, especially interested in settlement development, elder daughters mission in the zone and poltics with various factions.
Agree. Really wish the next update can push the main plot forward even though the Fairy content in v0.12 is super sweet.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Could someone please remind me of the relationship of Omar's family? It's been while since their first introduction and I'm kind of lost. Is Nadia Omar's daughter or stepdaughter? Do Omar and Rabiah have their own children?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Could someone please remind me of the relationship of Omar's family? It's been while since their first introduction and I'm kind of lost. Is Nadia Omar's daughter or stepdaughter? Do Omar and Rahiah have their own children?
Rabiah is Zahra's sister. Nadia is Omar's stepdaughter (we don't know who her actual father is yet, but some suspect it's MC).

There was mention of Omar and Rabiah having twins, I think?

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
With Nadia telling us that she wishes we would be her real Daddy.... i wouldn´t rly be surprised if she actually IS Mc´s Daughter :D

Reactions: Jorund

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Has anyone else noticed that, in the post-apocalyptic future, the last thing a person does just before they die is take all their clothes off? So that centuries later when someone finds their undisturbed remains, it's nothing but bones. Usually set in a relaxed pose holding onto some sort of mcguffin. Not going to lie but if I ever get my face melted off by a fifty megaton blast, gassed, shot, starved, suffocated, menaced or chewed, feeling a little self conscious about my choice of attire seems like the least of my problems. :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes