drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
JokerLeader Can you help with a MAC version? I am unable to build... Or if OP can try...
Dude it kills me... most of the people who do compressions just drop a Mac version. which is awesome. then there's 2-3 compressors on here who just drop the engine files...drives me crazy

Then they'll act indignant if you ask about it, like YOU are the problem for not knowing how to make a Mac build on renpy. It's classy. Or they'll imply that they're already doing you a favor... like they're empowering you somehow by giving you a bunch of stuff you don't know how to use.

Compression on this site is a real Russian roulette of ridiculousness if you have a Mac.

If you download the mac renpy launcher from this page: you can use it to play the PC version of most renpy games (including compressed versions). You just place the folder containing the game in the renpy launcher folder, open the renpy launcher app, and then select the game from the list that appears. There's also a thread on the forum that provides more detailed instructions if needed:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

In my experience, you don't usually need to do what the thread above suggests (eg make a new folder) but can can just unzip the PC version you've downloaded and put it in straight in the renpy app folder. Very occasionally it doesn't work for one reason or another, but I'd say it works with 95% of the pc versions I try to play on mac.

Reactions: Calyps0

Mac Attaq

Jan 29, 2020
If you download the mac renpy launcher from this page: you can use it to play the PC version of most renpy games (including compressed versions). You just place the folder containing the game in the renpy launcher folder, open the renpy launcher app, and then select the game from the list that appears. There's also a thread on the forum that provides more detailed instructions if needed:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

In my experience, you don't usually need to do what the thread above suggests (eg make a new folder) but can can just unzip the PC version you've downloaded and put it in straight in the renpy app folder. Very occasionally it doesn't work for one reason or another, but I'd say it works with 95% of the pc versions I try to play on mac.

Like I said, I tried and failed... there's tutorials on here... the kicker is that I read this and it feels like "learn how to compress this yourself." This is only a thing on Mac compressions. The expectation on the PC side is a user downloads and wanks. On Mac for half of these games it's do it yourself.

Just kills me. For fun, imagine a scenario where PC users would need to do this.

My thing is that I'd love to compare 2 different popular games. One with a Mac ready compression, another with engine only files. I'd love to know the difference in downloads. To me, this does me no favors. It's a burden. So I just download the full version and delete. But this concept that engine only renpy builds "help" anyone is beyond me.

If someone is too busy to do it, just don't do a Mac version. We could have people who do Mac compressions do these games if the engine only compressors refuse to post a comparable Mac build. Half the compressors on here do a ready to go Mac compression. But they're not doing it when these 2-3 compressors post this noise.

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Like I said, I tried and failed... there's tutorials on here... the kicker is that I read this and it feels like "learn how to compress this yourself." This is only a thing on Mac compressions. The expectation on the PC side is a user downloads and wanks. On Mac for half of these games it's do it yourself.

Just kills me. For fun, imagine a scenario where PC users would need to do this.

My thing is that I'd love to compare 2 different popular games. One with a Mac ready compression, another with engine only files. I'd love to know the difference in downloads. To me, this does me no favors. It's a burden. So I just download the full version and delete. But this concept that engine only renpy builds "help" anyone is beyond me.

If someone is too busy to do it, just don't do a Mac version. We could have people who do Mac compressions do these games if the engine only compressors refuse to post a comparable Mac build. Half the compressors on here do a ready to go Mac compression. But they're not doing it when these 2-3 compressors post this noise.
Sorry to hear you're having a frustrating experience with compressed games on mac. For what it's worth I am on a mac too so I understand to an extent. But like I said, 95% of the time I find that using the PC version works so mostly I am pretty satisfied with things.

Just to clarify, did you try using the PC version with the Mac renpy launcher? From your post it sounded like you'd tried to build a mac version using the compressed engine files. I ask because the instructions i posted (to be clear what I outlined in my post, not in the link) are not for building or compiling a mac compressed version yourself, but just require dropping the pc version straight into the mac renpy launcher and playing it like that. Doing it this way is very quick / straightforward in my experience. TBH I would say it's no more work than using an uncompressed mac version and often I even prefer to download the pc version (especially if I'm playing with a mod as it's easier to drop it into the folder than right click and show contents). This is what I do:

1. download and install mac renpy launcher (here: )
2. download the pc compressed file of game.
unzip game folder.
4. put the pc version folder in the mac renpy launcher folder.
5. open the renpy launcher.
6. select the game from the 'projects' list.
7. press 'launch project' and then play.

Sorry for writing so much / especially if this is the method you tried. But I just wanted to check because if it isn't what you tried I thought it could be helpful. For what it's worth although i personally played this update using the uncompressed pc version, I've just downloaded the compressed version and tried it and it's working on my computer.

Edit: I've added a few screenshots that hopefully help explain the process in case my explanation might still not be totally clear.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I had Emilia fondle Fairy and then had Emilia blow Zaton in front of her and still got the Gratitude scene.
To get the other scene where Fairy gives all of herself with new confidence, send the blond housekeeper away...and have MC do the Fairy's rubbing and washing. Then offer her her freedom choice, and she will asking to stay with MC. (Best path)

Reactions: Jorund

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
To get the other scene where Fairy gives all of herself with new confidence, send the blond housekeeper away...and have MC do the Fairy's rubbing and washing. Then offer her her freedom choice, and she will asking to stay with MC. (Best path)
But I really want to encourage my girls to get along. And I didn't check to see what she said if I offered her freedom (said I'd make her happy as a servant), but I got the “good scene” nonetheless. Does it really make much of a difference in the end?

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Unfortunately for me yet another game that seems to have potential, but doesn't have animated scenes :( I will save just in case they are added in the future...
What are you talking about? It has plenty of animated scenes. Some are quite fun as well.
Sure it could have more,but it is still a fairly new game and you get plenty of animated action with what 7 or more girls....
No pleasing everyone I suppose.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
What are you talking about? It has plenty of animated scenes. Some are quite fun as well.
Sure it could have more,but it is still a fairly new game and you get plenty of animated action with what 7 or more girls....
Dude, what he said (over 2 years ago) about this game first debut might have been the case back then, but it is obviously not true anymore now. So, just let it slide, okay.

Reactions: rogokin

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
I already gave this game 5 stars. I wish I could do so again. An absolute masterpiece of a game, and it keeps getting better.

Reactions: wes812

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Ok, just tried that with my saves, worked for me. Interestingly enough i read this:
I had Emilia fondle Fairy and then had Emilia blow Zaton in front of her and still got the Gratitude scene.
So there have to be multiple ways to get to the Gratitude scene instead of Appreciation.
And for the umphtenth-time to anyone who keeps saying that, to get the Appreciation scene you don't have to treat her as a sex toy, according to the values i got from URM i got the 'bad' scene though having only 2 broken and 6 healed points. (that said, i got 2b 8h when i used my old save and went the way as in the 1st qoute)

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Interestingly the post You replied to is from December 2020 however, there are still scenes to date that are not animated(even new).
Many may boast how nice the renders and animations and that's all fine'n'dandy.
It's the story(s) here, will make or brake a title.

From my standpoint, it's still going strong within that respect.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ok, just tried that with my saves, worked for me. Interestingly enough i read this:

So there have to be multiple ways to get to the Gratitude scene instead of Appreciation.
And for the umphtenth-time to anyone who keeps saying that, to get the Appreciation scene you don't have to treat her as a sex toy, according to the values i got from URM i got the 'bad' scene though having only 2 broken and 6 healed points. (that said, i got 2b 8h when i used my old save and went the way as in the 1st qoute)
yes, multiple ways to get the scene. You just have to make sure you have enough fairy heal points.

Reactions: Jorund
Jun 16, 2022
yes, multiple ways to get the scene. You just have to make sure you have enough fairy heal points.
I guess I fucked up then, because I only got the Appreciation scene, even though I never treated Fairy like a tool since she has arrived in my household. Oh well. Nice update either way, I can't to see her continued adjustment to living with Zaton's family, as well as Rabiah's reawakening. Also, it seems pregnancy is going to happen sooner or later with Emilia and/or Fairy. I'm betting Emilia gets pregnant first.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I guess I fucked up then, because I only got the Appreciation scene, even though I never treated Fairy like a tool since she has arrived in my household. Oh well.
I had saves like that, too. I thought I was doing all good things. I ended up doing a replay to get the gratitude scene.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Yeah, they lowered the threshold, but if you're familiar with the Ren'Py console, type fariy_h and hit enter and then fairy_b and hit enter. It will show you the points you have for fariy_h (heal) and fairy_b (broken). I think it was 8 points for fairy_h to get the good scene.
Ah damn, i could have sworn i read all posts in here .. must have missed that first one. That was the missing info, 8 points fairy_h ... the other post someone made with readings from URM said only fariy_h > fairy_b, thats why i speculated about some other mysterious condition ... yet it was simply an additional threshold.
Thx for the info, now i can let that issue finally go (stuff like that irritates me just so much)

Last edited:

tyronegt3

Dec 30, 2017
welp my game is busted kyra never appears in the basement and I've deleted everything and redownloaded the game and it still doesn't work

I'm annoyed cause I really wanted to play it from the start again

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes