Nelivan

May 8, 2017
in changelog 0.12 there's a small event "repeatable hive queen visit". What do I need to do to get it?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I am having some issues with the "Friends in low places" quest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
The raider in the prologue is Asha, and you saved her sister, Kyra who is supposed to be locked in your basement. I read a few posts saying that there is a bug where players cannot interact (or even see?) Kyra in the basement (especially if Fairy is there too). This bug only happens on a fresh start with v0.12a.

I have not played it myself so I cannot verify it but it seems legit because there is a change/bugfix with regards to Kyra's basement content (which might cause this).

Did you try advancing to the next day and check the basement again? It is not guaranteed to fix anything but in some cases advancing the day gives access to next contents.

Reactions: Yngling

LordKartoosh

Mar 19, 2018
The raider in the prologue is Asha, and you saved her sister, Kyra who is supposed to be locked in your basement. I read a few posts saying that there is a bug where players cannot interact (or even see?) Kyra in the basement (especially if Fairy is there too). This bug only happens on a fresh start with v0.12a.

I have not played it myself so I cannot verify it but it seems legit because there is a bugfix with regards to Kyra's basement content (which might cause this).

Did you try advancing to the next day and check the basement again? It is not guaranteed to fix anything but in some cases advancing the day gives access to next contents.
Thanks for the quick answer! Yeah I tried restarting the story and advancing the day and whatnot, she is still invisible when I go to the basement. Guess I can only wait for a fix.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Apparently Fang moved from the bunker in Mc's house :ROFLMAO:

fang.jpg

I've noticed Fairy will displace Kyra if you havent taken her to raidertown before you buy fairy - and afaik there's no scenes accounting for both of them in basement - on the other hand there are scenes for ain and kyra if you leave her there during ain post supermarket robbers.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Clothing decays too. Real-life ancient burials are often found with nothing but their jewelry, since metal doesn't really decay like clothing does. Even bog bodies (famous for being well-preserved) don't often show up with perfectly-preserved items of clothing.

Hell, items of clothing that are 100% cotton, for example, can take as little as a week to decompose in the right conditions.
Yeah, I was joking. thanks for your reply though my man.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Breaking Bad taught me a human body can disappear quickly in the right conditions :4Head:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Man Ivy really needs more attention, she makes all the other characters look like homely women.....

Also IMO dev should add the whole 'story cutoff warning' to the Ivy bunker interaction - I was playing through new update and was surprised to not see any Ivy follow up, until I picked it apart, never realized all her interactions are contingent on literally that first choice 'go towards her' vs 'stay still'.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
in changelog 0.12 there's a small event "repeatable hive queen visit". What do I need to do to get it?
In my save I did not get along with Hive Queen, but I believe this is event that happens after you agree on Hive Queen terms in friendly route and she have MCs glorious seed :D at least that would make most sense, not 100% sure tho

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
You need to be ally with the hive to get that. Repeatable scene is basically MC impregnating the hive queen over and over. Nothing special really

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
I am having some issues with the "Friends in low places" quest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
I sort of had the same thing happen to me, but I was at the point where I could take Kyra back to Adira. I ended up picking through all the options for Fairy (I think), who was the only other NPC in the basement at the time. I didn't even have an icon to talk to Kyra, only Fairy. You could always try getting Fairy, going through her options, and see if the game lets you talk to Kyra then.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Thanks for the quick answer! Yeah I tried restarting the story and advancing the day and whatnot, she is still invisible when I go to the basement. Guess I can only wait for a fix.
I don't think there can be a fix. I am pretty sure you can't have both quest paths at the same point in time. If you completed the quest to get Fairy before you returned Kyra to Raider Town there may be a conflict. The issue might be that the renders for Kyra in basement don't have the cell built, but later when you get Fairy the cell is there. I guess the later renders with Fairy over ride the early Kyra ones.

If you have a save before Fairy is acquired complete the Kyra quest first.

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes