JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Thanks for the quick answer! Yeah I tried restarting the story and advancing the day and whatnot, she is still invisible when I go to the basement. Guess I can only wait for a fix.
I don't think there can be a fix. I am pretty sure you can't have both quest paths at the same point in time. If you completed the quest to get Fairy before you returned Kyra to Raider Town there may be a conflict. The issue might be that the renders for Kyra in basement don't have the cell built, but later when you get Fairy the cell is there. I guess the later renders with Fairy over ride the early Kyra ones.

If you have a save before Fairy is acquired complete the Kyra quest first.

ArjunaG27

Sep 18, 2018
excited about this title and its potential....played through day one and love it but the last scene with your zahra and ain keeps giving me missing image errors...

IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Days/day1/SceneE/d1e-6a-2.jpg'
thats the first one i get but several others in the scene just give you the blank screen....

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I am having some issues with the "Friends in low places" quest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
I don't think there can be a fix. I am pretty sure you can't have both quest paths at the same point in time. If you completed the quest to get Fairy before you returned Kyra to Raider Town there may be a conflict. The issue might be that the renders for Kyra in basement don't have the cell built, but later when you get Fairy the cell is there. I guess the later renders with Fairy over ride the early Kyra ones.
Fairy's events are not interacting with Kyra's in any way. If the 2nd event of Kyra in the basement seems unavailable, try to sleep one or two times, there is a sort of internal cooldown (it always existed but previously it made the entire basement button unavailable).
We'll look into removing that limitation in the next update to be less confusing.

IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Days/day1/SceneE/d1e-6a-2.jpg'
thats the first one i get but several others in the scene just give you the blank screen....
I am fairly confident you are using an outdated mod. The references to those images have been removed in 0.12.

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Clothing decays too. Real-life ancient burials are often found with nothing but their jewelry, since metal doesn't really decay like clothing does. Even bog bodies (famous for being well-preserved) don't often show up with perfectly-preserved items of clothing.

Hell, items of clothing that are 100% cotton, for example, can take as little as a week to decompose in the right conditions.
Cotton? - maybe, but for woolen items, it may be years :WeSmart:
and it still can be used :unsure: Much depends on environment conditions.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Fairy's events are not interacting with Kyra's in any way. If the 2nd event of Kyra in the basement seems unavailable, try to sleep one or two times, there is a sort of internal cooldown (it always existed but previously it made the entire basement button unavailable).
Confirmed this is correct even though I thought the overlays were blocking eachother, rather the Cairo visit to get Fairy counts as a dailymainmission so upon sleeping next day their icons both display properly.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
please make aini a lot of sharing scene
pshaw ain already has hers, the perverts here want shani and igor! Also on the topic of sharing anyone else feel like the whole omar-reb family visit sequence is kinda anti climactic? It's not really clear where the story is converging, it FEELS like it's trying to set up for a reb-mc-zahra group session or something with poor omar in the corner; on that note, yes omar is a sad sack, but if you read through the societal rules in lore the way MC treats him is kinda crap. He should be trying to help guide him, either to fix his marriage or if MC wants to swoop in on reb, guide him towards some other punani....

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
pshaw ain already has hers, the perverts here want shani and igor! Also on the topic of sharing anyone else feel like the whole omar-reb family visit sequence is kinda anti climactic? It's not really clear where the story is converging, it FEELS like it's trying to set up for a reb-mc-zahra group session or something with poor omar in the corner; on that note, yes omar is a sad sack, but if you read through the societal rules in lore the way MC treats him is kinda crap. He should be trying to help guide him, either to fix his marriage or if MC wants to swoop in on reb, guide him towards some other punani....
no-more-pity.jpg

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. while MC had to fight for his beau, because her big sis was throwing herself at others,
Omar has his family thrown on him just because. There is the reason Omi has no knack for sharing,
so NEITHER SHOULD MC EVER CONSIDER GIVING ANITHING TO SOMEONE WHO IS OPPOSED TO THE VERY IDEA OF IT. ... WHY ARE SO MANY PLAYERS INTENT ON GAPING OMI HOLES WITH SHARING BS HE HAS NO TASTE FOR HIMSELF????
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
iGOR DOES NOT SHARE HIMSELF EITHER. nEVER DID NEVER DOES NEVER HAS THE TASTE OR KNACK FOR IT, HE JUST PUSHED HIS LIL PROTEGE INTO THE HANDS OF MC. As such, he is very happy to see her all into MC, he pushed her there.

Why do so many gamers never read anything in this game and come up with whining about the crazy shit none of the actual characters in this game think or talk about?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So .. while MC had to fight for his beau, because her big sis was throwing herself at others,
Omar has his family thrown on him just because. There is the reason Omi has no knack for sharing,
so NEITHER SHOULD MC EVER CONSIDER GIVING ANITHING TO SOMEONE WHO IS OPPOSED TO THE VERY IDEA OF IT. ... WHY ARE SO MANY PLAYERS INTENT ON GAPING OMI HOLES WITH SHARING BS HE HAS NO TASTE FOR HIMSELF????
iGOR DOES NOT SHARE HIMSELF EITHER. nEVER DID NEVER DOES NEVER HAS THE TASTE OR KNACK FOR IT, HE JUST PUSHED HIS LIL PROTEGE INTO THE HANDS OF MC. As such, he is very happy to see her all into MC, he pushed her there.

Why do so many gamers never read anything in this game and come up with whining about the crazy shit none of the actual characters in this game think or talk about?
Relax, I wasnt suggesting sharing with Omar, but the way the game's story is converging right now - his family visits are trending towards a netori fanfic - which would be very much anti-lore in Zeta.

• Haha
Reactions: Mfka5
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes