Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Babe has to settle in the outlaw lifestyle and be reminded of the family she has to fight to live for,
the honeys at home and the man to jump start her fire all day every day whenever she cold.
we don't know for sure
Fo sure, fo sure.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I think the queen will be a sort of final trophy. She will get the Zetan Rod of Thunder well and through, but close to the end of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Whether people want Zahra-sharing content or not is irrelevant. I doubt that Zetan will shift his story away from that content. So, it will come, want it or not.

No one is forcing anyone to play this game, or to play scenarios they dislike, but it is what it is. The 'swinging' tag is there for reasons, to both entice and warn.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Whether people want Zahra-sharing content or not is irrelevant. I doubt that Zetan will shift his story away from that content. So, it will come, want it or not.

No one is forcing anyone to play this game, or to play scenarios they dislike, but it is what it is. The 'swinging' tag is there for reasons, to both entice and warn.
Correct, but to be clear: it is fully optional and completely avoidable if you are not into it.
And I have no reason to assume that will change in future updates.

4.80 star(s) 585 Votes