StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017

View attachment 2551081
View attachment 2551083
Oookay, we've arrived at what is most likely the last scene of the update, although I have put aside most of the previous scene because it's one that will require a lot of animation work.

We are back at the palace to finally report to the Queen about the tasks we took on, so why not stay for a while...

Render progress:
Shani's Zone pt. 3: 90%

Aftermath:
Scene 1: 90%
Scene 2: 90%
Scene 3: 90%
Scene 4: 90%
Scene 5: 90%
Scene 6: 60%
Scene 7: 30%

Queen's Palace: 10%
Harem:
Emilia + Ain: 30%
Reworks:
d5g (Ain's basement punishment): 90%
d4d (Talia + Lirah): 90%
(More to follow...)
Now this will be the updated I have been waiting for and skipped the last 4. Holy F. She is purrfect.

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
Zahra was mentioned in one of the previous devblogs.
Relevant quote below.

With Shani's part largely behind (most of the initial scene is done), we're continuing with the aftermath and her return home. I won't spoil what exactly happens, just know Zahra is part of it!

Last edited:

Gavin Ray

Oct 24, 2021
Look, I'm not trying to be a Zetan dickrider here....but LOOK AT THE LIGHTING IN THIS RENDER!

...how it frames her hand and face (and other things :sneaky:)....holy fuck. I have no creative ability, so every VN is like magic to me, but THIS level of render quality is simply astonishing! This render should be one of the teaser images for the entire game, imo.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Indeed. That is why the world building in this game is so fantastically good.

In the context of the game, it makes perfect sense to have your youngest daughter give you a blowjob while having drinks with a friend. In the context of the game (!), I even don't really see the evil in that particular scene.

I can't really think of any context in our present day world where such behaviour would feel so natural.
Oh yeah, 100%! In-game, you can forget about real-world implications and right and wrong, and ofc the dev can write the characters, their motivations, and the world however he wants. So, daddy-daughter fun looks natural and consensual because it is within the story, and I agree, I play scenes like that and literally not even a second thought about "this feels wrong" or anything like that. In the real-world, he'd be a creepy ass groomer rapist. And this is why I hate online twitter crusader types because they want the rest of the world to be as stupid and simplistic as they are, mfkers didn't even learn how literary elements and fantasy works, and yet everyone chooses to tip-toe around them anyways instead of ignore them, doh.

Reactions: Filipis and Yngling

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Is there any shit woman in this game? Even the palace guard grown up slut is as hot as fuck.
Well when you consider the environment and culture, only the strongest survive. They are all likely to be perfectly sculpted. There's probably very little genetic disease too. There's likely to be very little idleness as well and most (if not all) jobs will have some sort of physical labor involved. Obesity, genetic defects and unemployment is something that probably only actually affects the highest echelons of society. Like medieval living, I suppose.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 585 Votes