fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
Feels like more than a year and yet so far it was very underwhelming and insignificant, unless this next update proves me wrong.
I was kinda hyped and anticipated her adventures but it turned out to be wack.
I dont wanna reveal more stuff tho, maybe things will make sense in the next update
Yeah. Her journey to the zone was made up to be this life or death adventure that will either make her or break her and what did she go through so far? Met Ivy's friend, had a hallucination and read some documents in an abandoned factory. Since she is returning home this next update I dont think she will have any more major moments in the zone. All in all that whole journey was kinda meh for being the main plot line so far.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Yeah. Her journey to the zone was made up to be this life or death adventure that will either make her or break her and what did she go through so far? Met Ivy's friend, had a hallucination and read some documents in an abandoned factory. Since she is returning home this next update I dont think she will have any more major moments in the zone. All in all that whole journey was kinda meh for being the main plot line so far.
Exactly. You speak my mind. It is what it is i guess :BootyTime:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Don't lose hope yet. There could be a final task/challenge/battle that Shani must conquer right before returning home. I thought the ghost sequence was quite well done (might be different vision for each Stalker). Exploring the ruins I also thought was quite good. The mood was tense and environment was spot on. I will say that perhaps at least one fight scene in and around the factory would have really elevated it. maybe Shani fight her way out of an ambush.

There was the threat of others prowling around, but other than the impaled red shirt whose name I forgot, danger was largely avoided. I think if there is an upcoming boss fight or something like that then the overall zone storyline will end up successful. The entire experience might be better classified as more foreboding suspense than slasher horror. Regardless how it turn out I will be pleased to see my favourite girl back. She has much catching up to do. Ain and Zahra has been racking up the lewd scenes in Shani's absence.

OptimusCrime

May 26, 2022
I would be surprised if a Steam release is planned at all; the entire premise of the story is about an incestuous family affair set in an apocalyptic future with a society that holds more 'relaxed' sexual practices.

Can't even begin imagining how to repackage that into a Steam release.
I suppose but there’s plenty of incest games on steam from sisterly lust to picture perfect. Also I think there’s some vns with the darker aspect or implications I can’t remember them but yeah, there’s far worse on steam. Oh well I was optimistic

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I suppose but there’s plenty of incest games on steam from sisterly lust to picture perfect. Also I think there’s some vns with the darker aspect or implications I can’t remember them but yeah, there’s far worse on steam. Oh well I was optimistic
There is a game called "Sex with Hitler" on steam already so... :D

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
I freaking love this game! The animations are excellent and the wife is my favorite thing right now.
I'm thinking of supporting and wanted to know if I chose patreon over subscribestar if there is a difference in game release or if the Edit Details option still exists to make the characters whatever relation you want. Thanks!

Reactions: ksatnod and D Dog

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I freaking love this game! The animations are excellent and the wife is my favorite thing right now.
I'm thinking of supporting and wanted to know if I chose patreon over subscribestar if there is a difference in game release or if the Edit Details option still exists to make the characters whatever relation you want. Thanks!
The Edit Details still exists. (Patreon here).

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
It's crazy how this still have no rape tag while 80% of the renpy Vns tagged with it don't.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Do those game offer un-patched incest content, or is a patch of the steam release necessary to view it? I reckon it's the latter - and hence, doesn't count.

Reactions: OptimusCrime

OptimusCrime

May 26, 2022
Do those game offer un-patched incest content, or is a patch of the steam release necessary to view it? I reckon it's the latter - and hence, doesn't count.
There's no patch in either of those games. It's straight up incest right off the bat, that's why I wonder why some games end up on steam and others don't. Steam obviously doesn't care about incest. There are some games that the incest was patched out, like Haley's story, but I think that's because the dev probably had it posted on Patreon, ported it over to steam and just left it as is instead of fixing it.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Understandable. I dont usually like the airheads, but she grew on me I guess. And her character/shenanigans lead to some interesting "events", so yeah...
I think she is smarter than she lets on. A lot of the trouble Ain gets into is on purpose so she can be punished. Obfuscating stupidity I believe the technical term. :geek: I'm here for it. Ain and Shani are a great compliment to one another. Can't wait to have them both back at villa together again.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Ain is very much her mother's daughter when it comes to intelligence, she's just young.
Yes, and I think the writing makes it quite obvious Ain is constantly manipulating (using her ample assets :oops: ) to get what she wants. Always pushing the boundaries, with MC in particular, to see what she can get away with and how much she can lead MC to a desired conclusion. But in a playful way not a truly malevolent way. Ain does what she needs to given her place in the Zetan hierarchy, but we have seen what she does when she obtains a little power. Like most people in life, she will take advantage of it and the people under her.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes