fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1681079447447.png
Don't mind Asha, she's just collecting some eggs...

I hope you guys are enjoying the holidays. On our side we're making good progress.

There's a lot of little things to show for Shani's long-awaited return which, as I said before, means quite a few smaller events. So far the plan is 3 more scenes except these ones, but let's see how things go.

Happy Easter!

Render progress:
Shani's Zone pt. 3: 90%

Aftermath:
Scene 1: 90%
Scene 2: 90%
Scene 3: 90%
Scene 4: 90%
Scene 5: 50%

Harem:
Emilia + Ain: 30%

Reworks:
d5g (Ain's basement punishment): 90%
d4d (Talia + Lirah): 90%
(More to follow...)

fdsa12345

Nov 17, 2020
So what are scene 1,2,3 etc, are they referring to explicit scenes? Also, do we see Shani's return pretty early in the next update or it is more like a climax thing at the end?

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
So what are scene 1,2,3 etc, are they referring to explicit scenes? Also, do we see Shani's return pretty early in the next update or it is more like a climax thing at the end?
this scenes are what will happend after Shani's return. This episode will probably be mostly about her return.

jjavier

Nov 8, 2022
Hi, the patreon vntranslator pro i use for games does not work for this game. :cry: Is there a specific thing to do?

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Is there any plans to put this game on steam? If so is the dev going to wait till it’s finished?
I would be surprised if a Steam release is planned at all; the entire premise of the story is about an incestuous family affair set in an apocalyptic future with a society that holds more 'relaxed' sexual practices.

Can't even begin imagining how to repackage that into a Steam release.

Jun 3, 2022
True and we don't have much an alternative. Keep in mind that if you lose a fight in this realm, you are likely become dead or slave.

Already discussed how constant game overs are a terrible idea in visual novels. It is like devs who put in menu choice with only one option to select. The end result is going to be the same, you are just postponing the inevitable with more busywork mouse-clicking.

You could make more capable opponents to challenge MC.. We already have Lord Abrax who seems like a badass but not much screen time yet this early in story. Must wait and see on that front. We also have our bitchy queen whom you can be subservient to if you need to get your beta fix that badly. Fangs also can hold her own from what we have seen. The decayed could prove very deadly if they ever gather and concentrate feu d'enfer to attack in force.

We also talked about including more non-fatal options (ex. good, bad, ugly outcomes), but as previously stated that requires a lot more writing, rendering, coding for each branch. Will that extra work add that much more entertainment value? I don't know maybe, but this game already has a high entertainment level with quick turnaround. One of the few high rated games with regular sub 6 month intervals.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't remember Luke fucking Ben Kenobi though

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
At this point though, I am just happy to have Shani back. How many episodes has it been that she is away? Feels like a year or more real time too.
Feels like more than a year and yet so far it was very underwhelming and insignificant, unless this next update proves me wrong.
I was kinda hyped and anticipated her adventures but it turned out to be wack.
I dont wanna reveal more stuff tho, maybe things will make sense in the next update

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes