Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'm stuck here and I don't know what to do, if someone can help I really appreciate! I searched online and I only found one same case, and it looked like a bug but I'm not sure. Big thx in advance for the help
It looks like you might be using skip button instead of sleeping overnight at villa home. Make sure to click the sleep overnight button in the lower right corner of villa screen (circular arrow). If you sleep a couple of nights, that usually triggers any remaining plotlines. if you still don't see any orange exclamation marks on your screens (villa and world map) afterwards, then that may be all.

I usually either sleep a few nights or visit all possible locations on world map and that usually kickstarts anything remaining.

Reactions: Spagna05 and JaxMan

Spagna05

Jun 14, 2022
It looks like you might be using skip button instead of sleeping overnight at villa home. Make sure to click the sleep overnight button in the lower right corner of villa screen (circular arrow). If you sleep a couple of nights, that usually triggers any remaining plotlines. if you still don't see any orange exclamation marks on your screens (villa and world map) afterwards, then that may be all.

I usually either sleep a few nights or visit all possible locations on world map and that usually kickstarts anything remaining.
I'm gonna try thx

Spagna05

Jun 14, 2022
Idk its weird. But maybe you already did everything. If you go to quest menu and click on a task, does it say to be continued?
If not, then i cant help you, i have no clue
It's definitely a bug. I can't do anything at all and the only main quests available are "to be continued" waiting for Shani to return, who I can't get out of the room or do any other action. Thx anyway

Sep 10, 2022
It's definitely a bug. I can't do anything at all and the only main quests available are "to be continued" waiting for Shani to return, who I can't get out of the room or do any other action. Thx anyway
But then it is not an error I think, if it says "To be continued" it means that it is the content of the last update waiting for the next one.
I got to the same point as you and I thought it was because it was all the content of that update. I think I'm right?

Spagna05

Jun 14, 2022
But then it is not an error I think, if it says "To be continued" it means that it is the content of the last update waiting for the next one.
I got to the same point as you and I thought it was because it was all the content of that update. I think I'm right?
You know I think you are probably right, I totally don't thought about that. Thx a lot

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
True, although I think what Op really meant to say instead of Mary Sue was male power fantasy. that I can agree with but I don't have any problem with it because it is a nice change from what you normally see on any new movie or tv show. Almost all are epic bean flicking female power fantasy. And that is fine too, some of them are quite fun. Here with AVNs though is one of last bastions of old fashioned machismo, as they call it.

This story wouldn't make much sense if the MC were a young, weak-willed, incompetent character. That attitude doesn't pass muster in the apoc desert unless you are a cuck merchant (sorry Omar). An MC like that would likely never get a chance to grow into a badass Stalker because a weakling would be quickly weeded out.
The cuck Omar might get to taste Zahara very soon.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The cuck Omar might get to taste Zahara very soon.
Not in my playthrough. Omar gets the corner.
My game is full gore, no sharing, though I did activate the pissing kink just for Asha :D
I normally hate that content, but something in that dirty girl makes me want to degrade her as much as possible. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
She and her sister are pure perfection though. Both of them instantly elevate the game (if that even possible since it already at pinnacle) whenever they appear on screen.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Not in my playthrough. Omar gets the corner.
My game is full gore, no sharing, though I did activate the pissing kink just for Asha :D
I normally hate that content, but something in that dirty girl makes me want to degrade her as much as possible. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
She and her sister are pure perfection though. Both of them instantly elevate the game (if that even possible since it already at pinnacle) whenever they appear on screen.
if only those crazey sisters made Zion join the fun

• Sad
Reactions: Kellermann

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1681079447447.png
Don't mind Asha, she's just collecting some eggs...

I hope you guys are enjoying the holidays. On our side we're making good progress.

There's a lot of little things to show for Shani's long-awaited return which, as I said before, means quite a few smaller events. So far the plan is 3 more scenes except these ones, but let's see how things go.

Happy Easter!

Render progress:
Shani's Zone pt. 3: 90%

Aftermath:
Scene 1: 90%
Scene 2: 90%
Scene 3: 90%
Scene 4: 90%
Scene 5: 50%

Harem:
Emilia + Ain: 30%

Reworks: