dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
Does anyone know how many updates the dev is planning for this game? is there a rough plan for the future?
I've only been following this game for a short time.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Well back at the time (I was 20) I did not find it repulsive at all. My young sister (real, not step-sister!) was hot like crazy AND we were extremely close so she was actually OK with "exploring" our sexuality!
That's insane lol... it's both creepy and really hot at the same time... and disgusting... I have never been attracted to my sister though and would never do anything like that... we have purely platonic and wholesome relationship and it's perfect staying that way. Closest I've ever gotten to incest is my cousin let me touch her boobs... and we rolled around in bed a little and did neck kissing or something... I think I was like 10 or 11 and she was like 14 or 15? Maybe? Maybe we were even younger, I don't even fully remember... it's crazy to me that someone would go so much further than that though :LOL:

Hope you don't mind me asking, but what country you live in? Maybe your guys' views are a little different on the subject? I know I've read that there's some first cousin defect/deformity/stillbirth baby epidemic in the UK with immigrants from the middle-east or w/e. Don't know if it's overblown or what, just something I've heard.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I know I've read that there's some first cousin defect/deformity/stillbirth baby epidemic in the UK with immigrants from the middle-east or w/e. Don't know if it's overblown or what, just something I've heard.
That would be a sign of incest in the 2nd-3rd generation. Birth defects are more prevalent in offspring when the parents are siblings (compared to two distinctive family lines) due to faulty recessive genes but even then it's not a death sentence. It really starts to go crazy with the next generation. And of course if the gene pool is small to begin with. Some folks rather stay among themselves.

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
Who can get pregnant and what type of incest is in the game
Father/Daughter, Uncle/Niece, Father/Daughter/Mother.

One definitely pregante ritual prostitute, and speculation by fans about future pregnancy content based on the dialog while looking at various variables in the source code.

Feb 5, 2021
Who can get pregnant and what type of incest is in the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Emilia and Kateryna also have pregnancy arcs at this time but Kateryna isn't at that point in her story line and IDK if Emilia's pregnancy is in-game yet. It's also referenced as a possibility for Ain and IIRC for Kitty as well. The MC makes a point to pull out with Shani since pregnancy would interfere with her being a newly-minted Stalker, so do with that information what you will.

Incest is father-daughter and uncle-niece (Zaton and Ain/Shani and Zaton and Nadia, respectively).

Reactions: ksatnod

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
We are talking about people who take issue with seeing certain content they don't like, the people who are literally advocating that you shouldn't be able to discuss the things from the game because it makes their feelings hurt; not the people who get mad that they are getting spoiler, lmao. Which doesn't even happen.
Yes, there are people who don't want to even read about certain issues. Those people are idiots, and I am not defending them.

What I took issue with was your claim that no one gets upset when they see spoilered images, except those people who dislike a certain fetish.

Even now you claim that nobody gets upset over seeing spoiler information, which is patently absurd. You have been a member of F95 even longer than I have, but apparently have learned little about the people who frequent it.
I'm gonna be honest, Waltuh but I don't know how this conversation turned from people bitching about seeing images from the game because they don't like it into a Straw man of somehow "high roading" about being mindful of not spoiling the game for others.
Well, that's too bad. But you won't have to worry about debating me any more. I know just what to do when I find someone who has so little empathy for others. Goodbye.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
What I took issue with was your claim that no one gets upset when they see spoilered images, except those people who dislike a certain fetish.

Even now you claim that nobody gets upset over seeing spoiler information, which is patently absurd. You have been a member of F95 even longer than I have, but apparently have learned little about the people who frequent it.
It's precisely because I have been a member so long that I know there aren't people complaining about spoilers in the discussion tread. Those who want to avoid them, if they even exist, don't come to the latest discussion pages and if they do they are aware of the risks.

And I simply said that spoiler tagging something won't stop people from seeing content they don't enjoy if they have already up to date with the game

Well, that's too bad. But you won't have to worry about debating me any more. I know just what to do when I find someone who has so little empathy for others. Goodbye.
Waltuh, put your straw man away, Waltuh. I'm not having this disingenous debate with you, Waltuh.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
It's precisely because I have been a member so long that I know there aren't people complaining about spoilers in the discussion tread. Those who want to avoid them, if they even exist, don't come to the latest discussion pages and if they do they are aware of the risks.
Yeah you got me there.
I enjoy playing BaD and i always avoid the thread because i know there will be always someone who posts spoilers, not intentionally to screw your day but they just discuss the game and make jokes out of screenshots or show off.
Once i finish the game i join on the thread as well and join the discussion.

• Angry
Reactions: NukaCola and bb53

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah you got me there.
I enjoy playing BaD and i always avoid the thread because i know there will be always someone who posts spoilers, not intentionally to screw your day but they just discuss the game and make jokes out of screenshots or show off.
Once i finish the game i join on the thread as well and join the discussion.
Oh wow, that's exactly the same as me! It's almost as if that's some kind of common logic.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Get the fuck over it they don't mean shit.
Yeah, so why even bother stalking someone's profile so you can post them on every comment, lmao?

They don't mean shit, but this guy's obsession is pretty funny, if not worrisome. Then again, on a discussion tread about the "Desert Stalker" game I guess it's appropriate to run into a couple of stalkers

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Yeah, so why even bother stalking someone's profile so you can post them on every comment, lmao?

They don't mean shit, but this guy's obsession is pretty funny, if not worrisome. Then again, on a discussion tread about the "Desert Stalker" game I guess it's appropriate to run into a couple of stalkers
more importantly, since these weirdos are every and ain't no point giving them the attention they want,
where's your profile pic from :BootyTime:

Reactions: fabulous007

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
more importantly, since these weirdos are every and ain't no point giving them the attention they want,
where's your profile pic from :BootyTime:
It's from an artist by the name of "MissedCall". The character in the picture is Yennefer from the Witcher games.

Edit: As of now, it's no longer Yennefer. Now it's Claire from the Resident Evil 2 Remake. Same artist, tho.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes