HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023

View attachment 2639342
I know this is an atomic teaser of a picture, and yes, I know, I'm still not telling you what is exactly happening. Even the team called me out on showing so little, but I don't like spoilers. Sorry not sorry :^)

As for what's new this week: We're still coding. There's still a lot to do and to edit. A few weeks left to go, for sure, to do things properly.

Render progress:
Shani's Zone pt. 3: 90%

Aftermath:
Scene 1: 90%
Scene 2: 90%
Scene 3: 90%
Scene 4: 90%
Scene 5: 90%
Scene 6: 60%
Scene 7: 80%

Queen's Palace: 90%
Harem:
Emilia + Ain: 90%
Reworks:
d5g (Ain's basement punishment): 90%
d4d (Talia + Lirah): 90%
Well its Ain and Probably another girl but who though?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020

View attachment 2639342
I know this is an atomic teaser of a picture, and yes, I know, I'm still not telling you what is exactly happening. Even the team called me out on showing so little, but I don't like spoilers. Sorry not sorry :^)

As for what's new this week: We're still coding. There's still a lot to do and to edit. A few weeks left to go, for sure, to do things properly.

Render progress:

Aftermath:

Harem:
Reworks:
Getting impatient. This release looks to be epic :)

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
Zahra, most likely.
I dont think this is Zahra becausd Ain already had fun with her multiple times, also Shani does not have such thick thighs. I think it could be a new character btw are these aftermath scenes solely about Shani after she returns of they could be about any of the quests which will continue?

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
I dont think this is Zahra becausd Ain already had fun with her multiple times, also Shani does not have such thick thighs. I think it could be a new character btw are these aftermath scenes solely about Shani after she returns of they could be about any of the quests which will continue?
we have no info, they are mostly about shani returning from zone, but i think we're getting aftermath of raiders taking over outpost/removing general since mc is visiting palace.

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
I think the tits are too small to be Ain, I think it's Shani giving her mom(or possibly Ain) a kiss on the lips.

Apr 18, 2022
Can it be Rabiah's revenge for her daughter seduction by MC?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I am so invested in the story but can someone enlighten about this girl and her lore or something?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a phantasmagoria Shani encounters in the Zone. I'm not sure Julia will have any story relevance except for being one of the Zone's traps that Shani has to survive.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I think the tits are too small to be Ain, I think it's Shani giving her mom(or possibly Ain) a kiss on the lips.
Looks exactly like Ain to me; that's even the kind of clothing she'd wear. And no way the woman on the receiving end is Ain, thighs are too thick. I'd guess it has to be an older woman, most likely Zahra, but could also be Rabiah like others have said. Hell, could even be that pregnant breeder lady from the temple :LOL: Highly doubt it, but it's still hot to think about. Those are the only character models I can think of that are on the thiccer side. Ain's thicc too, ofc, but she's more petite thicc if that makes sense, and she's definitely more top heavy than anything.

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
Can anyone share the recent polls conducted by zetan? It would give us impatient ones some idea about the future plot

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017

View attachment 2639342

Render progress:

Aftermath:

Harem:
Reworks:
*faps*... again... :love:

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Guys, I'm shaking. I'm fucking shaking.
I never wanted to breed with anyone like I want to do it with Ain. That alluring voluptuous body. These heavy breasts. Child-bearing hips of a literal goddess. Honestly, it fucking hurts to know that I'll never breed her, never give my genes through her to create ideal offspring.
I would give everything, whatever it is, for the chance to make her pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I fucking can't, honestly, it's too much to take. Why Zetan created something so ideal? To fucking tease us? Fucking laugh at our faces?
Honestly guys, I just can't take it anymore. Fuck.

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Guys, I'm shacking. I'm fucking shacking.
I never wanted to breed with anyone like I want to do it with Ain. That alluring voluptuous body. These heavy breasts. Child-bearing hips of a literal goddess. Honestly, it fucking hurts to know that I'll never breed her, never give my genes through her to create ideal offspring.
I would give everything, whatever it is, for the chance to make her pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I fucking can't, honestly, it's too much to take. Why Zetan created something so ideal? To fucking tease us? Fucking laugh at our faces?
Honestly guys, I just can't take it anymore. Fuck.
gethelp.gif

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes