Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Lowkey my only regret with this game is that i kept the mutant plot for last. Really thought i'd enjoy it the most because i like every girl's design in there, but oh boy. Whole game is like dark side of male powerfantasy brought to 11, then you get to that burker and shit just casually taps out to lesbomancy :KEK: In hindsight i should have definitely ended on the raider quest, would have left on a way higher note.

nenaliina

Nov 15, 2022
After the latest update I've been unable to launch the game.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/russian/scripts/variables.rpy", line 354, in script
old "???"
old "???"
Exception: A translation for "???" already exists at game/tl/russian/scripts/codex_screen.rpy:7.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 558, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
old "???"
old "???"
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2751, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 475, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 416, in add
quote_unicode(old), fn, line))
Exception: A translation for "???" already exists at game/tl/russian/scripts/codex_screen.rpy:7.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Desert Stalker 0.12b
Fri May 19 15:54:56 2023

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
ditto! ran across it because it was on some recommended list. By far the best!! Too bad MC didn't have a son who can help him DP all the girls... only thing that could make this game better , is with bukkake...
A son is instant death sentence in AVNs, don't you know? Either that or most AVN fathers just casually loses all interest in fucking hottest woman in game for some reason. Seriously, like that dork is going to find anyone better than the landlady character who was already out of his league to begin with.

My Desert Stalker MC had better sire nothing but daughters. As soon as a son pops out, might as well just self delete right then, because the reckoning is soon to follow. I don't think I have ever seen pa/son Eiffel towering a woman in AVN although it would be hilarious. :KEK:

Jun 3, 2022
Lowkey my only regret with this game is that i kept the mutant plot for last. Really thought i'd enjoy it the most because i like every girl's design in there, but oh boy. Whole game is like dark side of male powerfantasy brought to 11, then you get to that burker and shit just casually taps out to lesbomancy :KEK: In hindsight i should have definitely ended on the raider quest, would have left on a way higher note.
Oh no. A game that cater to fantasies. How terrible. Anyway..

Reactions: Grelk and Dororohot

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Should i let Mantis stay or nah? What path did you choose in the Hive quest?
Stay: Hive Alliance (possibly), missing squad member alive (but very fucked over), possible impregnation of Hive Queen (if accepted alliance.

Nah: Keep Mantis 'semi normal', Threesome with the Chief, possible potential of developing Mantis, no impregnating the Hive Queen.

Personally... I go with taking her along. The Alliance, while it has potential to strength the mutants, resolves around the fact of giving them the dead and possible prisoners, which I'm not really for. Specially if most of the prisoners will be future waifus.

Jan 21, 2023
Some people dont like sharing content, others dont like the gore, you don't like this. It is what it is. I also think we are likely to see more of it in the future with Shani. I personally quite like it and I want to see more of it - I dont think the mutant plot and lesbian content makes this any less of a male power fantasy. But maybe that's just me.

Glad you enjoyed the game though. It is a really good one.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Should i let Mantis stay or nah? What path did you choose in the Hive quest?
I think there isn't a "right" choice here. They are meant to be forking paths you can choose. If you save Mantis another girl dies horribly and the hive become an enemy/menace. If you leave Mantis behind she becomes a monster, the other girl is heavely traumatized but alive and the hive will be an ally, likely, on the final battle. But in both ways you will get to the end of the game, when we'll have it, and both choices leave a bitter taste in your mouth as they are supposed to. It's good to see games that are not just plain cheesy here.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
The Alliance, while it has potential to strength the mutants, resolves around the fact of giving them the dead and possible prisoners, which I'm not really for.
Fully agreed although I think we have already more than enough waifu's.

BUT: the sex scene with the hive queen is probably one of the most impressive scenes I've ever seen. Game of Thrones level stuff.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Stay: Hive Alliance (possibly), missing squad member alive (but very fucked over), possible impregnation of Hive Queen (if accepted alliance.

Nah: Keep Mantis 'semi normal', Threesome with the Chief, possible potential of developing Mantis, no impregnating the Hive Queen.

Personally... I go with taking her along. The Alliance, while it has potential to strength the mutants, resolves around the fact of giving them the dead and possible prisoners, which I'm not really for. Specially if most of the prisoners will be future waifus.
True, and also, no live man/woman/insect left behind on a mission.
Scratch that. No woman/insect left behind. Hold on, no hot woman/insect left behind. Dudes and uglies, sorry. Though, it is difficult to find ugly woman in this game. I quite like them all.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes