TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Man... This is one of the best looking games on this site IMO... I normally do not like the big buxom on small frame women but these models are proportionally disproportionate somehow lol.
I flew through this game in 2 days and hit next day like 10 times before I got sad and realized I finished this games current state. Everyone's model in this game is well done and provocative in their own way and the story is great too...It does seem like how the 'Fallout' world would be end up being. I love it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vicxent and Yngling

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Doesn't Renpy have nothing to do with the renders ? I thought it was just an engine for the interface and stuff like that.
Maybe what you guys oppose to HS, is Daz (or maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, it's also possible).
Correct. But as I said, Ren'py is the superior engine for VN's (without too much gameplay) compared to alternatives like Unity or (gasp) Tyrano. And Daz creates superior renders compared to HS, TK17, The Sims etc.

Because Ren'py + Daz is such a popular combination, many people tend to confuse them and/or lump them together.

Technically you could put Daz renders in a HTML game or have a purely text-based Ren'py game but those combinations are quite rare.

I don't like HS renders but strangely 3/5 of my current personal "top 5" are HS
There are Just much much more lazy dev's workin' with DaZ
Technically Daz is more work with posing and rendering compared to HS etc. so it's technically a poor choice for lazy devs.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Technically Daz is more work with posing and rendering compared to HS etc. so it's technically a poor choice for lazy devs.
I would have said 'inexperienced' rather than 'lazy', otherwise I agree with what you have said.

Besides, we have probably both seen a lot of instances where both inexperienced AND/OR lazy developers have come up with lousy renders in their Daz games. Not to mention all the Daz games where the developers do gain experience and go back and re-render early parts of their games which no longer meet their standards. This can become a consternation to players who just want the developers to continue with game progression.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I would have said 'inexperienced' rather than 'lazy', otherwise I agree with what you have said.
What I meant was, that, if I were to develop a game, I'd definitely be a lazy dev, because I don't have that much free time and I'd prefer telling a story over creating pretty renders.

And I'd definitely avoid Daz but instead go for an easier option.

For example HS or TK17 where you just need to create the characters and do a bit of basic posing (I'd use sprites over a background for non-sex scenes and the basic poses for the sex scenes).

I would probably use Ren'py though.

Reactions: Walter Victor

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Correct. But as I said, Ren'py is the superior engine for VN's (without too much gameplay) compared to alternatives like Unity or (gasp) Tyrano. And Daz creates superior renders compared to HS, TK17, The Sims etc.

Because Ren'py + Daz is such a popular combination, many people tend to confuse them and/or lump them together.

Technically you could put Daz renders in a HTML game or have a purely text-based Ren'py game but those combinations are quite rare.

Some HS2 games have amazing renders though. It's just very different.

Apr 1, 2023
Eternum looks a lot better than a lot of Daz3D games it's not just the technology, but how you use it. There are a lot of Daz games with really flat lighting and boring scene composition or characters that look really weird.

On Topic: I hope we get more impregnation options in the next update. The one with fairy was great, but I'm feeling greedy. It has been teased so much since the early updates and it is finally starting to arrive.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Eternum looks a lot better than a lot of Daz3D games it's not just the technology, but how you use it. There are a lot of Daz games with really flat lighting and boring scene composition or characters that look really weird.

On Topic: I hope we get more impregnation options in the next update. The one with fairy was great, but I'm feeling greedy. It has been teased so much since the early updates and it is finally starting to arrive.
Yeah, that's it, but You do need to put in a lot of work to make HS game to look like Eternum, Pale Carnation or even Now and Then directors cut
It's not that easy to make "Magic" with mods, studio... So lazy work = lazy result
Same with DaZ, but it's Just more popular = more shitty games

DS Visuals are really among Best for now, so no complaints here))
Yeah, more preg fetish for preg fans (y)
I'd like to knock up Ain tbh :oops:

Vicxent

Sep 29, 2020
Man... This is one of the best looking games on this site IMO... I normally do not like the big buxom on small frame women but these models are proportionally disproportionate somehow lol.
I flew through this game in 2 days and hit next day like 10 times before I got sad and realized I finished this games current state. Everyone's model in this game is well done and provocative in their own way and the story is great too...It does seem like how the 'Fallout' world would be end up being. I love it.
Try Summers gone (no H-scene yet I think) and After the Inferno (v1.0 completed). I recommend it. Especially the latter one it's so underrated though the eyes are jarring for some, and the H-scene could use more positions, but the animations are top tier Guaranteed. Obviously good to play while waiting for more updates. Honestly it sucks that "Good" H-VNs are still being made T_T I wish I can be cryoed and wake up when these games get V1.0.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TRKaiser

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Does anyone else feel bad for the dude looking for his dad? Yes, I know, it is how it would likely be in many ways if the world suffered an apocalypse. Will we get the chance to avenge him?
Nah, I'm okay, it's part of a setting, and tbh it's even a bit softer then I'd like it to be
If we begin avengin' some randoms now, it'll end by feeding poor orphans and seeking cure for an old lady...

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
View attachment 2173301

Overview:
Inspired by the Fallout and the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, this game offers an original storyline, involving different factions and side-stories that explore romance, violence and everything in between, sprinkled with a lot of adult oriented content. It has been a long since the apocalypse. You play as a Desert Stalker who scours the violent remnants of an civilisation scattered through sand dunes and destroyed cities in what was once the former Egypt.
The aftermath of the war still plagues the lands even after so long, and although your family at home offers a safe and calm haven, you will occasionally be thrown into harsher environments. How you treat others is up to you, as is what alliances you forge, what activities you participate in, and whether you are a self-centered or a more generous character.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-13
Release Date: 2023-02-06
Developer: ZetanDS - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:

Developer Notes:

Note: All saves of versions prior to 0.05 will not work with later releases of the game. Also, to avoid potential issues, always unpack new full releases to their own folder and do not overwrite old ones.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Gallery MOD - Sigs - Walkthrough MOD - PDF Walkthrough - Spanish Translation - Russian Translation - Chinese Translation
*This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1577065 View attachment 1577066 View attachment 1577067 View attachment 1577068 View attachment 1577069 View attachment 1577070 View attachment 1577071 View attachment 1577072 View attachment 1577073 View attachment 1577074 View attachment 1577075 View attachment 1577076
NICEEEEEE

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Been meaning to try this game for a very long time but I always kept hesitating. I just finished the whole game after quite a marathon doing mostly the good moral choices so to speak or the fair ones. I have to say I'm very impressed by this VN.

There are so many great elements that make this a worthwhile experience, first thing being the setting and how well the dev built the whole thing up. The world building here is top notch and kept me immersed the whole journey, it's a rare thing in these VNs, they can have the greatest looking characters or decent story but if the setting and world is bland everything falls flat. That's not the case there, the characters are also a huge point in what makes this a very good game, they are so well made.

The cast is huge and varied making it hard for me to choose a favorite because everyone have a place in the story and they complement each other very well.

Now I got to say I'm not a fan of incest and usually I don't even bother with these VNs once I see the tag but I got to say the way the story is made here like in a very distant apocalyptic future it kinda makes for a great setup for these kind of scenarios if that makes sense and it works very well. Plus as I mentioned before the characters are so well made they carry the story. It's rare to see such great chemistry and dynamics between characters in these games.

I was even invested in the Shani story bits because of how well she is written and it never felt out of place. This dual protagonist has so much potential if it's done well.

Overall I can say I enjoyed this very much, I love the setting, the references to other classics, and will try another playthrough with different approach to see the bad side even if I couldn't get myself to be evil.

Can't wait to see how the story develops and will definitely keep an eye on this gem.

dbain

Apr 23, 2023
It's such an immersive and incredibly fun game! I just can't wait to see what new content Zetan is bringing out next. If you haven't played this yet, you should ;)

Jan 21, 2023
DS Visuals are really among Best for now, so no complaints here))
Yeah, more preg fetish for preg fans (y)
I'd like to knock up Ain tbh :oops:
It might be very difficult to add pregnancy stuff for major characters such as Ain unless it is late in the story because the render count with the characters double. A character like Ain is getting a lot of screen time so I dont see her getting pregnant anytime soon.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes