Hellas

Aug 25, 2018
If the dev ever reads this, I just wanna say thank you for this game. I played it for the first time recently and it's easily my favourite game of all time now. Personally, it was truly satisfying for me to have played it and I look forward to more updates in time.

PS: Are there any signatures with Zahra?

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Maybe I should post necro fetish, or fetishes no one likes here, and not put it in spoiler. I can guarantee lots of updoots.
Don't be a weirdo. This gsme doesn't have "necro fetish" so of course people would dislike you posting it on here. Posting a scene from the game is not the same as you doing that

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1684079533244.png
Hey everyone, so I have started to work on the script. I'm not making any promises yet but I aim for the release in early june.

Also, my Mega account got banned for whatever reason. Nothing of value was lost, but now I am spending some time looking for a good sync alternative. Sorry to those who couldn't access the 0.12b android version in the last days, I'm finally replacing the link today.

Render progress:
Shani's Zone pt. 3: 90%

Aftermath:
Scene 1: 90%
Scene 2: 90%
Scene 3: 90%
Scene 4: 90%
Scene 5: 90%
Scene 6: 60%
Scene 7: 80%

Queen's Palace: 90%
Harem:
Emilia + Ain: 90%
Reworks:
d5g (Ain's basement punishment): 90%
d4d (Talia + Lirah): 90%

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Don't be a weirdo. This gsme doesn't have "necro fetish" so of course people would dislike you posting it on here. Posting a scene from the game is not the same as you doing that
I say let him go for it. Let's see how fast the mods delete his shit for being off-topic.
How about scat and guro?
Probably not going to fly; see above. Guess you'll have to find something else inflammatory that's actually in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yngling

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017

View attachment 2620309
Hey everyone, so I have started to work on the script. I'm not making any promises yet but I aim for the release in early june.

Also, my Mega account got banned for whatever reason. Nothing of value was lost, but now I am spending some time looking for a good sync alternative. Sorry to those who couldn't access the 0.12b android version in the last days, I'm finally replacing the link today.

Render progress:

Aftermath:

Harem:
Emilia + Ain: 90%
Reworks:
d5g (Ain's basement punishment): 90%
d4d (Talia + Lirah): 90%
*faps* :love:

• Love
Reactions: fortuna95

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
Well, before I start I would like to congratulate the creator of this wonderful game for the great work he is doing, but I have a question, and I apologize in advance if it has already been mentioned before in the thread:

In Rabiah's part of the story,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this a bug or just a story inconsistency?

All the best.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yngling

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Well, before I start I would like to congratulate the creator of this wonderful game for the great work he is doing, but I have a question, and I apologize in advance if it has already been mentioned before in the thread:

In Rabiah's part of the story,
Is this a bug or just a story inconsistency?

All the best.
Nah, Zaton just banged Nadia offscreen despite you trying to avoid physical contact with her. He's the Desert Stalker after all... banging horny women is one of his tasks. :KEK:

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
Nah, Zaton just banged Nadia offscreen despite you trying to avoid physical contact with her. He's the Desert Stalker after all... banging horny women is one of his tasks. :KEK:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I ask this because one of the things I like most about this game is that it respects the protagonist's decisions and always gives him the opportunity to choose who he wants to have sex with and who he doesn't, and it has struck me that, in this case, the story is "forced" in that way, so I am inclined to think that it is a bug that can be corrected in the future, because I do not wish to continue advancing in history assuming events that have not occurred.

Last edited:

kayoo007

May 14, 2023
View attachment 2173301

Overview:
Inspired by the Fallout and the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, this game offers an original storyline, involving different factions and side-stories that explore romance, violence and everything in between, sprinkled with a lot of adult oriented content. It has been a long since the apocalypse. You play as a Desert Stalker who scours the violent remnants of an civilisation scattered through sand dunes and destroyed cities in what was once the former Egypt.
The aftermath of the war still plagues the lands even after so long, and although your family at home offers a safe and calm haven, you will occasionally be thrown into harsher environments. How you treat others is up to you, as is what alliances you forge, what activities you participate in, and whether you are a self-centered or a more generous character.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-13
Release Date: 2023-02-06
Developer: ZetanDS - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:

Developer Notes:

Note: All saves of versions prior to 0.05 will not work with later releases of the game. Also, to avoid potential issues, always unpack new full releases to their own folder and do not overwrite old ones.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Gallery MOD - Sigs - Walkthrough MOD - PDF Walkthrough - Spanish Translation - Russian Translation - Chinese Translation
*This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1577065 View attachment 1577066 View attachment 1577067 View attachment 1577068 View attachment 1577069 View attachment 1577070 View attachment 1577071 View attachment 1577072 View attachment 1577073 View attachment 1577074 View attachment 1577075 View attachment 1577076
Good concept, love it keep it up.

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
It's something we are aware of and have to fix...
Wow, thanks so much for replying.

I'm very happy to hear that :love:, since, for the rest, I'm loving the game: the setting, the characters, the story... and, as I already mentioned in my previous message, because it allows the player to choose what relationship he want keep with those around him.

So, for now, I'll leave Rabiah's story on hold until the problem is corrected, and I'll continue with the rest of the missions.

All the best.

Jun 16, 2022

View attachment 2620309

Render progress:

Aftermath:

Harem: