Jun 16, 2022

View attachment 2603177
Hey everyone. I've started creating the first nsfw animations. Taking more time with them this time around so I avoid clipping or annoying hand movements like in some past ones. I should be able to finish them during next week and then proceed with the rest like I said before.

Thank you for your support during dev time. I can't say this enough!

Render progress:
Shani's Zone pt. 3: 90%

Aftermath:
Scene 1: 90%
Scene 2: 90%
Scene 3: 90%
Scene 4: 90%
Scene 5: 90%
Scene 6: 60%
Scene 7: 50%

Queen's Palace: 90%
Harem:
Emilia + Ain: 90%
Reworks:
d5g (Ain's basement punishment): 90%
d4d (Talia + Lirah): 90%
These dev updates are part of the reason I look forward to my Sundays.

stompintime

Apr 18, 2018
I doubt anything too bad happens. We know she returns and having a LI getting sexually assaulted by another man would be going against everything the game has done so far of keeping everyone reserved for the player unless they choose it with the sharing content.
But we do control her during her time in the Zone and players make mistakes sometimes ;)
Also the game hasn't had any crazy violent and dark shit happen for a while.
I'd at least like the option to see things go horribly wrong for our female protagonist, if only to rewind and have the good ending afterward :p

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

View attachment 2603177
Hey everyone. I've started creating the first nsfw animations. Taking more time with them this time around so I avoid clipping or annoying hand movements like in some past ones. I should be able to finish them during next week and then proceed with the rest like I said before.

Render progress:

Aftermath:

Harem:
Reworks:
I guess Ivy's frendbeing alive will play an important part in this situation.

Reactions: HelixCube

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020

View attachment 2603177

Render progress:

Aftermath:

Harem:
Reworks:
Sounds like an hell of a release.

Reactions: Yngling
Jun 16, 2022
Need to be a good relelase, the last relelases were good but in my opinion down the quality of the first versions
For the last release, the developer simply wanted us to have some new content to mess with, while he was in preparation for his momentary break. It wasn't the standard amount, so I wouldn't put too much emphasis on the last update.

Reactions: Don Sucio
Feb 27, 2020
how much replay value does this game have? Is there a lot that changes based on choices?
Some of the choices don't have a big effect yet, but a lot of interactions really shape the interaction between MC and the characters/world around him. Doing something might block something else down the line for good.

Su13n

Aug 12, 2021
Are these custom rigs or DAZ models? I've worked with DAZ years ago and threw it out the window because their models looked like shite. If the new ones are this gorgeous I may have to consider picking it up again.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Are these custom rigs or DAZ models? I've worked with DAZ years ago and threw it out the window because their models looked like shite. If the new ones are this gorgeous I may have to consider picking it up again.
I believe they are all Daz models with modifications.
I think the Daz3D current gen looks very good, but a lot of it depends on how much time a developer wants to put into character creation. Some people just use the base models and only change eye colour, hair, or size of the rump and jubblies. The really good ones like Zetan take time to make their character unique from the Daz base.

I do however like the fact that blood related characters like Zahra, Shani, Ain have a similar look as family should. Most other games have mother and offspring who couldn't be more different.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
how much replay value does this game have? Is there a lot that changes based on choices?
Honestly, no. You can choice to play mostly jerk MC, mostly nice guy MC or in between, but that's pretty much it. It' gigaharem anyway.
You can miss content, and a lot of it, like if you let Ivy die at the begin of the game or Fairy living as a human toilet, but it's more optimal Vs suboptimal gameplay.
So far the most forking choice is to leave Mantis with the hive or not.

Reactions: ww17777

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
So on some of the animations, the scenes stutter pretty hard for me. Is this a common issue for people, or is my shitty hardware just unable to keep up?
I don´t understand very well about hardware and those things but my pc runs all good. There are some games that may be go a little slow in some events but in general all good.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes