Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
So on some of the animations, the scenes stutter pretty hard for me. Is this a common issue for people, or is my shitty hardware just unable to keep up?
it's your hardware. i had to go to the nvidia control panel and force it to run off the nvidia gpu on the laptop, instead of the integrated intel. that fixed the animations for me.

oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
One, if not the best work in this place. Great job, the story, renders, CHARACTERS... God you really did an amazing design job, most characters in most games are pretty much the same, while you took, certainly a risk, in breaking the general rule. Again, amazing work.

Displayme

Dec 21, 2020
1st. Time i tried the share option... And Find out that Zahra is indeed a

Mischief making little (horny) Heathen...

From the first of these pictures it's clear where Igor have his finger at/on/in

The Dialog kinda lead you to believe that something is brewing!!!

Zahra is a feisty and i think she's going taking what she can get, as long there have'nt been set any rules!!!

What a wierd request indeed, as Ain said, Why not go full Monty on the ladies??

or at least at Zahra, as she is the one he desires the most (I think) and do they have a past fling or unfulfilled dreams, desires or just a mutual desire to get it on once and done???

Well! a lot of Intrigue and other shite just entered my feeble mind, Yuk...

BTW. not a fan of The Sharing Stuff, but it's sure have potential to be very entertaining, with a lot of correctional punishment for not abide to the rules he unfortunately not did state as I’m aware of.

Well perhaps he refers to common sense, (in a world with slavea as common as…. whatever.

Sigh, my feeble mind running wild again… lol BB All

PS. First time i attach pictures... maybe i'll fuck it up, if i do please fell free to give advise..:)

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
1st. Time i tried the share option... And Find out that Zahra is indeed a

Mischief making little (horny) Heathen...

From the first of these pictures it's clear where Igor have his finger at/on/in

The Dialog kinda lead you to believe that something is brewing!!!

Zahra is a feisty and i think she's going taking what she can get, as long there have'nt been set any rules!!!

What a wierd request indeed, as Ain said, Why not go full Monty on the ladies??

or at least at Zahra, as she is the one he desires the most (I think) and do they have a past fling or unfulfilled dreams, desires or just a mutual desire to get it on once and done???

Well! a lot of Intrigue and other shite just entered my feeble mind, Yuk...

BTW. not a fan of The Sharing Stuff, but it's sure have potential to be very entertaining, with a lot of correctional punishment for not abide to the rules he unfortunately not did state as I’m aware of.

Well perhaps he refers to common sense, (in a world with slavea as common as…. whatever.

Sigh, my feeble mind running wild again… lol BB All

PS. First time i attach pictures... maybe i'll fuck it up, if i do please fell free to give advise..:)

View attachment 2614757 View attachment 2614758 View attachment 2614759 View attachment 2614760 View attachment 2614761 View attachment 2614762 View attachment 2614763 View attachment 2614764 View attachment 2614765 View attachment 2614766 View attachment 2614767 View attachment 2614768 View attachment 2614769 View attachment 2614770 View attachment 2614771 View attachment 2614775
PLay the share option only using Ain with Igor. It's even hotter. :love:

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
All 3. The mom, and both sisters are just stunning
Agreed, they are... and so is Nadia. And the Queen. And this cutie whose name escapes me right now:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One thing I really appreciate about this game is how its female cast features a demographic that's very underrepresented in the world of AVNs (at least in my experience): women of Middle Eastern descent. I'm Caucasian, living in an ethnically homogenous country, but I find the combination of caramel skin, silky, raven-black hair and dark eyes so very alluring.

I'll add that, against my better judgement, I can't help but simp for Merneith, even though she makes my blood run cold. I was tempted to tell her to go suck an egg when an opportunity presented itself... and I would have if this wasn't an adult game. But alas, it is... and she is so damn fiiine. I just couldn't do it.

Now I'm looking forward to my next... private audience with her. But if she suggests anything to do with bondage or toys, I'm out. It would probably result in a 'game over' screen if the MC is on the receiving end, heh.
But then... what are save slots for? ;)

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes