Dec 16, 2022
how can you trigger the shani+queen threesome scene? I only get the discussion scene without any sexual content.
Did you play Shani pov early in the game when she's summoned by the queen in the termae and they kiss?
Did you rise Shani to be mostly altruistic?
Did you give the queen Bastet statue?
I think those might be the important choices.
Nah, looks like you need shani_romance and either flirt with or grope the queen to get that scene, otherwise it jumps straight to mission_end.
day13.rpy:4943>if shani_romance == True and (queen_flirt == True or queengroped == True)

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Read the last pages up to 532, trying to avoid the spoilers and didn't find any changelog. Can someone share it, please?

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
So I know there are good or bad choices are there wrong choices(i.e is a walkthrough required) or is it more along the lines of changes consequences

Basically can I be locked out of content for picking the wrong choice?

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
Fantastic update!
Quick question. I unlocked all the scenes but it seems there is only one scene (the 4 family members) scene where there is animation. The rest are all picture and story and not animated. Is that right?

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
It wasn't explicitly shown but I got the impression she killed the bandit and later Shani said that she killed her.
In my version she said Shani dont know what happen to her but she think she might died because she left her alone in the zone as the wound was big. Probably the difference in dialog is when we first plays as Shani and the Queen ask us how she feels after questioning about killing people. I picked the neutral one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: belovedeggs
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes