StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Like the person above me: is the Beta version always full content, just not bug free or does the final version get more content? I have left out every update since the last Queen update, so I am quite itching to play this, but if the final version has more content, I can wait a few weeks more of course.

tgki9878

Feb 15, 2021
In "Will curiosity kill the Kat?" quest it says to talk to Zahra in the kitchen but I'm not finding her. Where I can find her?

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
In "Will curiosity kill the Kat?" quest it says to talk to Zahra in the kitchen but I'm not finding her. Where I can find her?
i think you need to go to dining room and tell Emilia, that you're waiting for dinner or something.

nawiwo

May 6, 2020
how can you trigger the shani+queen threesome scene? I only get the discussion scene without any sexual content.

stoobah

Jun 1, 2017
how can you trigger the shani+queen threesome scene? I only get the discussion scene without any sexual content.
You probably have to have primed the queen to have the hots for you by groping her in the prison and fucking her slaves, based on the dialogue in the sex version of the scene.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes