SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
***SPOILER... Possibly***
Left big space to try and avowing spoilers. Suggested my question be answered by someone who has played the updated content. Many Thanks. Cheers.

Was Ivy's cave and her Oasis removed? Or just not updated? If it I still there? How do I get it? I did everything mostly the same, except for the now content.

Draxo

Sep 20, 2017
Desert Stalker [v0.13 BETA] [Zetan]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - PIXELDRAIN
Does anyone know why compressed versions are no longer linked on OG posts? Seems to be common with all games on the site. A new rule perhaps?

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Does anyone know why compressed versions are no longer linked on OG posts? Seems to be common with all games on the site. A new rule perhaps?
Yes, mods/uploaders due to them being under staffed are focusing on adding the content, as they have so many reports a day. Note, it was not our decision, and was out our control.

Game Compression Requests 2.0

We will no longer add compressions to the OP, we recommend for users who wish to find compressions search for <game name> [version] compressed (just copy the thread title + compressed)
You will for the time being just have to start using search, one tip I can give is go into your settings, under search, set it to most recent, that way searching compressed will show up earlier....another tidbit I might add, search compressed win, or compressed mac, it will "weed" out so many posts that just post "compressed", compressed when, compressed?, etc, etc.

Now there should be a feature sometime in the future which will add compressed posts to the OP automagically (don't ask me it's magic), just have to wait it out :coffee:

minecanary

Aug 8, 2022
I know it's my fault, I over think things I read to much into dev logs and allow my excitment to build to unrealstic levels; however the only feeling I'm left with is crushing disapointment.

Hopefully I've deployed spoiler tags correctly, if not, the following contains spoilers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is a review where one worthy complained (rather unfairly I thought at the time), that the story was simply a power trip for the middle aged, after this update I can get where he is coming from.

Feb 4, 2020
Guys, is the content of wife's sister and her daughter updated? Sorry I don't remember her name, haven't played this in a long time. Last time I played you could go to a party at their house or something

Hollibolli

Mar 2, 2023
I know it's my fault, I over think things I read to much into dev logs and allow my excitment to build to unrealstic levels; however the only feeling I'm left with is crushing disapointment.

Hopefully I've deployed spoiler tags correctly, if not, the following contains spoilers.

There is a review where one worthy complained (rather unfairly I thought at the time), that the story was simply a power trip for the middle aged, after this update I can get where he is coming from.
That is a welcome change. Thing is, that most games on here have an MC that is a pussy, a retard, or both. I am sick and tired of laughable excuses of MC's, male or female. In DS you can finally put anyone in their place who dare to stand up to you.
Is this a power fantasy? Why yes it is. But i prefer this over beeing a worthless, weak excuse of human trash.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Fuck yeah, action with the queen. (y)

Hopefully it won't be too long until we get more and go all the way. She's a fucking psycho, but she's a hot psycho.

***SPOILER... Possibly***
Left big space to try and avowing spoilers. Suggested my question be answered by someone who has played the updated content. Many Thanks. Cheers.

Was Ivy's cave and her Oasis removed? Or just not updated? If it I still there? How do I get it? I did everything mostly the same, except for the now content.
When you're making a post you can use the 3 dots with the little arrow at the top of the box to open a drop-down menu that contains an option to add a spoiler box, or in-line spoilers (that blur the text). You can also use the actual code to create them without using the box.

Regular spoiler boxes are like this :
And in-line spoilers are like this :
Blurred text goes here.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
That is a welcome change. Thing is, that most games on here have an MC that is a pussy, a retard, or both. I am sick and tired of laughable excuses of MC's, male or female. In DS you can finally put anyone in their place who dare to stand up to you.
Is this a power fantasy? Why yes it is. But i prefer this over beeing a worthless, weak excuse of human trash.
I agree with you. There are very few games where the MC isn't depicted in that manner. It's nice to finally be able to play someone with a different/stronger personality. It fits the theme of the game as well.

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
I agree with you. There are very few games where the MC isn't depicted in that manner. It's nice to finally be able to play someone with a different/stronger personality. It fits the theme of the game as well.
if I see another image of an MC putting his hand on the back of his head as a doubting/nervous/ashamed character pose cause he feels intimidated by his sexy sister I'll throw up

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes