Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Is there a scene of fuck Omar? I thought it was just a teasing scene. What did I miss?
yeah what the other guy said is what I meant. Sorry omar, you're just too insufferable. Yeah yeah I get the whole hospitality code-maybe omar would be fit for a sex scene with the wife in a submissive role haha where he just licks her feet on his knees or something, but for actual sharing it's igor not omar.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I can't complete the quest to meet shani in the library. Is this a bug?
You must be going in the wrong order. If you pay close attention to the quest log, it lays out the order, and it's really easy.

Just follow the log:
  1. After Shani's return, attend the family welcome in the main living area - this should be the day after her return.
  2. After the welcome, visit Shani in her bedroom.
  3. Sleep (doesn't matter with whom, just get to the next day).
  4. Visiting with Shani in the library will be the essential task that pops up when you wake up the next day.

Reactions: Jericho85

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
i suggested way back that it would be cool to use Zarah to tease, maybe play with Omar to get something for Zeton. maybe he owns a piece of land they need and he won't sell but Zeton knows how much Zarah can tease him. if it takes letting him fuck her, so be it. it would still be Zarah in a dominant role. i could see her owning Omar and being able to make him do anything for small tastes.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
At least there is no futa/trans content in this game so far, unlike to some other games that started as purely "straight". I don't want every game to be turned in all-inclusive Swiss knife.
Given the Zombies and Mutants some kind of Futa character wouldn't exactly be unthinkable. I guess that comes down to what Zetan wants to make but since all of the main LIs are female it's probably not likely. Still, I could see an optional futa side character at the Mutants.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Given the Zombies and Mutants some kind of Futa character wouldn't exactly be unthinkable. I guess that comes down to what Zetan wants to make but since all of the main LIs are female it's probably not likely. Still, I could see an optional futa side character at the Mutants.
Considering the maledom character of the game and the MC's personality, I doubt there'll be any gay/futa/trans related content in the game.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Omar seems to be the new star of this thread recently :ROFLMAO:
Shani and Ain are almost forgotten.
I know, what happened to my beloved Desert Stalker thread while I was gone?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A bevy of LI beauties here and what do we get? Omar simping and dick chicks? What's next, calls for Z to get cucked by a passing camel? We need some battle violence in the next episode to get these lads' testosterone back in check.

Aug 27, 2021
I'm gonna explain it really simple. It's about kink, precisely some kind of an incest kink. Two sisters sharing and swapping their husbands, that's hot. As much as I know Zarah have only one sister Rabiah, and Rabiah is married to Omar, so there is no other possibility for that kink in here. So as long as it's optional, I will take this option.
Or other scenario, same kink. Two young adult girls, swapping their dads/stepdads, not dad and uncle. Still takin if it's optional.

Cuckolding, stealing others wife from the other hands, no, I don't like it, even if it's MC the guy who steal. And I still want to have action with Rabiah, just without cheating, cuckolding.

So the only thing that We ask is to accept and don't shame that others have different kinks. Each have their own.

4.80 star(s) 591 Votes